Just got Her

Cblast

I want mine to say Pauly Walnuts!
Donating Member
Registered
guns.gif

Well, she is black and grey, was born in 06 and I am in love!  I made the suspension adjustments as recommended on this site.  Got rid of the shovel, all but one of the warning labels, and removed the reflectors.  Installed a TRE (WTF is a TRE?) as soon as I got home.  I have not ridden in about ten years and boy have bikes changed!  I am taking very conservatively and I am blown away by the handling, stability, and effortless power.  Thanks to everyone at this site for all of the very informative posts that have helped me make this decision.  I love it!
guns.gif

DSC00437.JPG

guns.gif

(hbr @ Apr. 18 2007,19:31) Be careful........that's the fastest color    
super.gif

P5210001.jpg
Uhhhhh.....errrr.......ummmmmm...."ahem"....(cough-cough)...."AHEMM !!!".........

"WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"........

red and black 05's the fastest color...."mmmmkay".

DSC00290__Small_.JPG

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board and congrats on the new ride...just take it easy when you twist your wrist and you will be fine

and as a side note...sorry hbr but Spudley is correct
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
on purchasing what may be the second fastest colors... everyone knows the Blu/Slvr is truley the fastest ones!  
firedevil.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org  
newbie.gif
!

I have been riding wuite a bit over the last few days.  You know that you have got it bad when you have a company pick-up and you are still riding to work!  Have any of you tried Heli-Bars.  I am about 5'7" and a slightly shorter reach might just be alittle more comfortable.  Is it a quality product or is there a better option?  Also I am looking at the Akrapovic Carbon Bolt-Ons but I do not want the bike to be too loud.  Stealth mode is always good.

DSC00435_00.JPG

Congrats and welcome! Heli-bars work well, but there are some homemade options also.

Congrats on the bike . You will love it more each time you ride it!
beerchug.gif

I beleive this is definetly turning into an obsession, I am catching myself going to the garage just to look at it. Someone at Suzuki must be placing some sort of a spell on these bikes, there is just nothing else like it. When riding my old kawasaki ninja in the past and running into a harley rider they would make their disdain obvious, now I see them and they just quietly avoid eye contact. What is it about these bikes that inspires such awe. Yup, I'm in love.
bowdown.gif

Back