Parts specials from MRCycles for the Bash

Hey guys---- Make sure you do some business with Kevin...always best to help our Busa kind out.....

I spoke with Kevin last night...just so happened to lean towards his company while searching for some replacement OEM parts for my four wheeler....SUZUKI 500 4X4.....OF COURSE!!!!!

Kevin had the lowest price I could find on OEM parts for my 4x4....AND HE CUT ME THE SAME PRICE AS HE IS OFFERING FOR THE BASH ON THE BRAKE PADS......he didn't have to do that but he did--- THAT'S helping a fellow Busa Brother out!!!

I just wanted to thank ya Kevin---I appreciate it!! God Bless....

100_4463copy.jpg

All i have to say is, Kevin's customer service rocks!!
super.gif
I have access to three Suzuki dealerships within a 20 mile radius, and they all suck!!! I ordered parts from Kevin last week, and he told me that it would be 5 to 7 days, and the parts showed up on time!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Thanks Man,

beerchug.gif

(NCBusa2001 @ Apr. 12 2007,20:23) Kevin, Any chance of your bringing a battery?  My stock one is starting to power down a bit.  Pretty good after so many years I suppose.

Chris
Yeah man. I will be glad too.

Call me next week and I will get one on the charger and ready to go for you.

(vman1300 @ Apr. 12 2007,18:21)
(NCBusa2001 @ Apr. 12 2007,20:23) Kevin, Any chance of your bringing a battery?  My stock one is starting to power down a bit.  Pretty good after so many years I suppose.

Chris
Yeah man. I will be glad too.

Call me next week and I will get one on the charger and ready to go for you.
Thanks Kevin

if this keeps up....

your gonna need a bigger truck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Folks Kevin is the best, if you need anything he's your guy and his prices are fantastic.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

the bad part... most of the "spare parts" list comes from experience of other events and knowing what gets replaced up there....

I'm praying we all come home with just preordered parts and random goodies ... no unplanned new parts
beerchug.gif

THANKS Red05.....I appreciate it bro.....and I agree with the other post above,....hope everyone comes back with spare parts they just WANTED to buy from Kevin.....

WISH I COULD BE THERE TOO.....Y'ALL BE SAFE...
HAVE A BLAST!!!!

(rockadaous @ Apr. 23 2007,21:46) can you bring idle adj mod parts?
I dont have a set in stock.

I will order a cable and bracket today, they might arrive in time for me to bring.

Do you want me to put your name on a set?

Back