Pacific Northwest

(frisbee @ Apr. 04 2007,16:05) it was suposed to rain but the sun is out and its going to get better!
Cool!
beerchug.gif

I think we're expecting snow friday.
mad.gif
sad.gif

I'm ready for may, and school to let out!
sad.gif

sad.gif

Yo frisbee looks like I'm gonna be able to make a trip to vegas next month after all
super.gif

A buddy on his gsxr1000 and myself on the busa down the coast to Eureka on the first day "lots of pics" spend the night there then across the desert to vegas
beerchug.gif

I'll run there with the solo on and have glinda bring the passenger seat and her helmet with her in her luggage
ITS GONNA BE FUN !!!!!!!
Be there from the 7th of may to the 9th Meet the wifes there and have a little break for a couple of days ....... maybe even a road trip to hoover only 45 min run I guess?? then run back on the 9th

I can't wait What a BLAST !!!!!! YA BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Wish I could go ! I'm trying to remember how far the grand canyon is from there . It was some nice riding .

Really Good ............ Been hang'in around on PNWriders.com.
How have you been hold'in Up^
Are you go'in on the Oregon Run with Mark and Us this year?

No , it will be my first annaversary so I will be on vacation. Hows the bike running? I guess you haven't seen my changes so here is a gratuituos pic.

post_12_61283_era.jpg

HOLY ****.............
bowdown.gif

That is PHAT^
You have done alot since the last time I seen it.
Very Nice!
My 02 is still a War-Horse.
Busa102.jpg

NOS , extended , new vinyls from 1320busa, and other little things .

I sure love the 02 silver & grey !

Where is everybody..
SHOCKED.gif
Went riding this morning to Alki Beach a bit chilly and little wet, but a good ride anyway....
super.gif
....Man I cant wait till the weather gets warmer

Back