Undertail Free Style Corp.

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Heres a pic of the undertail that was brought up awhile back,just remove stock fender and install undertail fairly simple to install. I don't have it painted yet,will post when it is.notice I cut the god awful rectangular plate lite off.Although not nessasary for the install.
And yes the battery box and everything else is there.
I also bought a hugger not real sure about it yet,will update when I get it figured out I think i'm going to make some personal mods to it first...

freestylecorp.com
undertail was only $122.00 primer

undertail_004.jpg

It also comes with plate bracket/turn signal not installed yet... one more pic.....

undertail_005.jpg

I checked out the site . I'll be getting one too ! Thanks for the input .

I love it, Bike parked in the living room...Right were it belongs... "But Honey, I park it in the living room so while i am working on it I can still be close to you.." Remember that line...

Tail looks pretty cool, and for the price sounds like a deal. Interior looks kinda rough but not to bad, and no cutting is a bonus...

looks good but I wanna see the turn signals
rock.gif

HEY YOU GUYS INSTEAD OF "SHAVING OFF THE LIC PLATE LIGHT", just remove the entire light assembly from the tail section flip it around and reinstall it upside down. The license plate light will be inside the trunk in case you ever go back. Also, put a small switch on it and you have a stock trunk light. NO NEED TO HACK IT OFF!

ICE

HEY YOU GUYS INSTEAD OF "SHAVING OFF THE LIC PLATE LIGHT", just remove the entire light assembly from the tail section flip it around and reinstall it upside down.  The license plate light will be inside the trunk in case you ever go back.  Also, put a small switch on it and you have a stock trunk light.   NO NEED TO HACK IT OFF!

ICE
damn, I wished I'd known that before I hacked mine off...great idea Icemann...

just a pic of my son holding signals up in place so u can get an idea how it will look,not sure what signals i will be using yet.The bracket is the same as all the undertails use for the most part...
beerchug.gif

plate_bracket_007.jpg

I really like the way that looks. Definiately going to get the Freestyle Corp. undertail. `Cept I'm going to have to find some smaller signals. Maybe a rear hugger too. Geez..I haven't even ridden the thing yet and I'm already modding it..lol.
jump9.gif

same goes for me I rode it around the block after I bought it and thats all. It has 12 miles on it....

Back