GSX 1400

maybe barnd new old school
they still make those overseas

i had a buddy try & get 1 stateside, but no go

If you like the GSX1400 go check out their site. Especially the galleries! I always liked them but they never saw fit to import them.

http://www.gsx1400.org/

100_2910.jpg

Interesting
wink.gif
, the first pictures have an interesting exhaust. Looks small for the motor size. And I really agree with them not importing it. I doubt they would have sold very many compaired with the GSXR series they sell here. Anyway, I really don't see many retro naked bikes here. But I wonder if it's just a stroked 1300 busa motor for Torque
rock.gif

(DaCol. @ Apr. 05 2007,20:58) Interesting
wink.gif
, the first pictures have an interesting exhaust. Looks small for the motor size. And I really agree with them not importing it. I doubt they would have sold very many compaired with the GSXR series they sell here. Anyway, I really don't see many retro naked bikes here. But I wonder if it's just a stroked 1300 busa motor for Torque
rock.gif
The GSX is an air/oil cooled motor. So it is basically a big bore bandit or older GSXR motor but with fuel injection .

(DaCol. @ Apr. 05 2007,20:58) Interesting
wink.gif
rock.gif
Being air cooled and putting out 104 HP, there ain't nothing Busa like about that engine.

Well
wink.gif
if you guys are correct about it being air/oil cooled (and I don't disagree) it sure does have one HUMONGUS Oil cooler hung on it . Must have some oiling issues  
beerchug.gif

Back