wheel chock

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
who wants to help a bunch of us out by

1.) listing the type of wheel chock you have
2.) taking some measurements

I would like to make my own wheel chock possibly and I've looked at dang near every one of them

baxley
condor
bikepro
easychock
powerchock

alot of other generic ones also.

help me out...
cool.gif
thanks in advance

I have the baxley sport chock, What measurements do you need?
PM me with what you need to know and I will measure it Tuesday afternoon.

This may not be what you had in mind but it serves me well. It is mounted to my work stand full time but is easily removable(wing nuts) for front tire changes. All fabbed from "road sign Grade" Aluminum plate. I am pretty sure I have PDF drawings of all of this if anyone wants em?

DSCN0077.JPG

There is a guy on e-bay that sells the compleat plans to build our own for 14 bucks. search wheel chocks.
biggrin.gif

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-Carrier-Nest-Utility-Chock-Trailer-Plans-WC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50072QQi

temZ160102681700QQtcZphoto" target="_blank">wheel chock plans</a> There is a link to the plans I was talking about.  
smile.gif
Never mind link did not work.
mad.gif

last.....My trailer is at work so I have no measurements presently.....if you still need em' drop me a pm and I'll get em' to ya tomorrow.

P2100052.JPG

(Devil Dog @ Apr. 02 2007,11:20) last.....My trailer is at work so I have no measurements presently.....if you still need em' drop me a pm and I'll get em' to ya tomorrow.
very nice!! you have a pm.

Back