Maxton N.C.

last minute pep talk
beerchug.gif

mar_07_updates_010.jpg

all in all a good day. Plan on going to the next one also. hope you enjoy the pics
beerchug.gif

mar_07_updates_009.jpg

bryan, brian, justin, james & proctor we need to put june on our schedule.  Might even want to register and make a couple of runs.

I'm in! That would be a blast. Wish I could have made it. The Easter Egg hunt was fun though, kids everywhere. This weekend will be a good ride too.
beerchug.gif

cool. the more the merrier....
It's only $5 at the gate.
head toward lumberton/maxton airport. for me it's straight down 95 to exit 14.

They are having another run may 19-20. Greg has all ready emailed me, so he's gonna make another run.

Any one else interested in a GTG that weekend?
Apex
Punisher
Badassbusa
Stevo
NCPanther
anyone else who's interested? Probably take a few X14 buds too
beerchug.gif

(NCpanther01 @ May 03 2007,09:00) I'm in!  I'm not sure about both days...I may be scheduled to work on one of them!
that's cool. as you all ready know I'm going up both days. Hit me up with which day and maybe everyone else can free up and make it.

BRING LOTS OF WATER GUYS! The June event is a hot one...

Last year my son and I went throught two casses of bottled water and a case of Gatoraid and I was still dehydrated. I had to catch a little nap around high noon to try and regain some energy.

Good luck to all of ya' and be safe! My budy will be down there again whoopin' some more on his busa. I'm just trying to make sure I make it down to the September event.

Back