New Owner

phatj33pyj

Registered
Well,

Last night I took the plunge. I traded in my R1 for a new busa. Between last night and today, I clocked 220 miles on it and love every minute of it. The weather has been perfect here.

I just wanted to say and thanks for all the great tech I will soon be "borrowing" from your forums.

I'll post one picture for now, it was dark and I'm not happy with the fuzzy images.

busa.jpg

Cool nice ride welcome to the madness better lock that wallet up it goes quick.....

Congrats and welcome! What made you trade in the R1?

To be honest. I really liked the R1. When I bought it, I was just getting it because I could pay cash for it. It was a few years old. I wanted a busa then, but couldn't pay cash.

I think the final straw was the ride to Daytona. The fiance has been riding with me around town some and was ok with it. On the way back to town after riding all day. Shes thumping my helmet every 20 minutes wanting to stretch. The R1 was pretty uncomfortable for her.

So, we traded it in.

She probably rode 160 of the 220 miles I put on it since Saturday afternoon and not a complaint yet.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board and congrats on the new bike...i think both of you will be happy with it

(phatj33pyj @ Apr. 01 2007,19:04) To be honest. I really liked the R1. When I bought it, I was just getting it because I could pay cash for it. It was a few years old. I wanted a busa then, but couldn't pay cash.

I think the final straw was the ride to Daytona. The fiance has been riding with me around town some and was ok with it. On the way back to town after riding all day. Shes thumping my helmet every 20 minutes wanting to stretch. The R1 was pretty uncomfortable for her.

So, we traded it in.

She probably rode 160 of the 220 miles I put on it since Saturday afternoon and not a complaint yet.
Get a VibeRider on there, she may never get off the bike! LOL Congrads! I wish I had more time and the weather to put miles on my 'Busa. Soon... very soon! Again, congrads! Peace.
race.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard...you'll be more happy when its broke in and comfy mods are done...but, thats more like a year later or so...

Back