a lil trip down South

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
Here's some pics from todays GTG. Had a good time. Hope you enjoy the fone pice

ATT00018.jpg

sumter peeps. 4 Motrin and I'm back home. All in all it was a good day. no tickets and no accidents. can't ask for much more than that. I can't believe our average speed all the way there was 90 LOL
SHOCKED.gif
Now to plan the next GTG

Brian, Bryan, Stevo, justin we missed ya......
beerchug.gif

ATT00132.jpg

I liked the yellow, but the one with the stripes had that "vintage/classic" look. It grows on you doesn't it. Thanks for the pics.

(fasttoys1 @ Mar. 24 2007,20:23) I liked the yellow, but the one with the stripes had that "vintage/classic" look. It grows on you doesn't it. Thanks for the pics.
I liked the stripes alot. Gives it the viper/shelby look. Probably pull it off pretty cheap with vinyl. I'm thinking about that for mine.

the weather was great james. Couldn't ask for a more perfect day. Started out a lil windy, but turned out good.

Ray had quit a bit of busa stuff. I like a dealer that deals with aftermarket stuff for us.

sorry about the title. It should have read down south LOL

(BusaBret @ Mar. 24 2007,21:13) Looks like a good day of riding.  I really like the red and white bike!
super.gif
that red was metalic. Looked real good in the sun

Sweet man, I like the bikes. I'll be in for the next one. Back home visiting folks and catching the Bush Series and Cup races this weekend. Would have enjoyed it though.
beerchug.gif

Back