Not open for further replies.
I would have to go in this order
Gix 1K
R1
TL 1000
ZZR1200
ZX12
RC51

and the rest i would also take if they were free .......never turn down a free bike no matter what it is :cool:

i should have read the first post cuz i misunder stood i thought you meant as a second bike in that case i want a v-max as a second but if there were no busas i really like the feel of a zx-9

Probably an R1 to be realistic, although an R6 would be great too. If money were no object... The MV Agusta F4i "serie oro" (series one)

2004_yam_r1_03_zoom.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah without a busa I'd get the Y2K or the dodge viper bike. However that's like saying if I didn't have the car I own now I would own a mclaron F1 (sp?).

So in semi reality, if I didn't own a busa I would own a ducati 999R. However that's also like saying if I didn't have the car I own now I would own a Dodge Viper.

So, with all seriousness, if I did not own a busa, I would own a kawasaki zx-10R because in all seriousness that is CURRENTLY (may change tomorrow) the next best bike (hp, handling, etc...) in the normal sportbike price range.

CBR1000RR oh yeah I've got that one already. How about a Ducati 999R?

The problem is that the Busa does everything so well....If I didn't have my Bus, I'd have to have several bikes...Here goes:

1.)GSXR750 or 1000 for serious carvin' and track days
2.)HD Ultra-Classic big a$$ bagger w/ a 103 bigbore kit for the long lazy rides with the better half.

Wait, wait, dang! I gotta figure out how to post better, I wasn't done:
3.) A big nasty twin; Helcat, Bigdog, some custom loud, monster torque havin' machine with trick paint and all that shid for when your'e in "one o' them moods"
4.)

Dayum! I keep hittn' the wrong buttons!
4.) Need a sport-tour, FJR, BMW(yea, really)
5.) CR450F the ultimate MX
6.) DRZ400 gotta have a dualsport! Oh, electric start. (yea, I'm over 40)
7.)YZF 50 , not sure if I got that right, but the little pocket racer from the 80's, we used to have a blast racing in parking lots....
8.) A Kick a$$ ATV, new Kawi Brute Force
9.) A moto-X ATV, problably a 450EX honda...

Lets see....did I forget anything? I'm sure I did.

Ya see, a guy just cannot have too many toys!

I've shown my wife this list, but she doesn't seem to be a player at this level.......not sure why.

Oh well, I love my Busa, think I'll keep it for awhile.
Mark

Well, I love my little F2, desguised as an F3 (front plastics) it ROCKS! But I am itching to get something new now that I have been riding a borrowed Mille....will either be a 1100XX (assuming they bring them back again) or a Busa!

....oh, and there is only one "L" in Aprilia! wink.gif

How about the bikes in starwars . Remember the flying ones in the ewok movie? biggrin.gif

I liked these as well:

GSX-R1000
999R
R1
RSV 1000 Factory

And not in any particular order.

Also I agree with the above statement about the Kawasaki's. They felt heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back