Holding Up To My End W/ NitrousJunkie..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Well folks...as you may recall?...our main man here (and good soul of the year) NitrousJunkie took me up on an offer to sell some of my firearms to help me get by an extremely lean holiday season for my family...wasting no time in western unioning me a very healthy deposit on said firearms so santa had some christmas cash...then a few days after christmas?.....our onlyiest family TV set smoked out on us in a "when it rains it pours" fashion...kids home over holidays and no TV and very little disposable cash left over....and i got a pm from NJ that simply stated....

"Sounds like you need more money"

and low and behold?...i was off to western union again to pick up cash sent to me from 1/2 way around the world by NJ...well?....NJ's in town and here to collect...he's about an hour north of me and headed south...and this is one time i'm actually happy and excited to MEET and pay...such a wonderful piper who helped out me and mine in our time of need...so holding true to my end of the bargain?...here's what's waiting for him when he arrives this morning....

NJGUNS.jpg

(1) Bushmaster A2 Patrolmans Carbine w/ (9) 30rd mags and a case of Black Hills ammo

(1) Trijicon ACOG TA11 Dual Illumination Scope

(1) Marlin Outfitter (compact lever rifle) chambered in .444 Marlin and topped with a Leupold 2-7X compact scope that's crystal clear.

(1) Custom Built and Competition Tuned Para-Ordnance P-14 w/ all the tactical bells and whistles w/ 4 high cap mags w/ +2 bases and 400 rds of 45.acp

and he got a reeeal great deal on it all and i'm happy to say that i couldn't see it going to a nicer person...i'm anxious to meet him and hope he's happy with his new found bounty.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Nice Marlin. I had a .22 Marlin that was kept at Grandma's farm. I loved that rifle.

Glad NJ was there to help you when you needed it the most
beerchug.gif
And DANG he is getting some really nice guns!
super.gif
You gotta post up a pic of the both of you with the guns!
guns.gif

Great guy...my privilage and honor to meet him and his riding partner Brad....wonderful morning...had brunch together and then NJ hadta hightail it back north....and i hope to meet him again someday...sader to see him go than my guns...

NJ.jpg

Thanks again so much Paul..an please take care. L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Bill has the family everyone dreams of having,Good people there.Whew I'm tired of driving!
all_coholic.gif

It was very nice finally meeting Bill and his family,breakfast/lunch was great but the time with a good guy and family was worth every bit of the trouble,Bill...You know my #,dont be a stranger Man!
beerchug.gif

nice pic...friends and family- what helps you make it through at the end of the day
beerchug.gif

Back