dragbike pics

Treadlife

Registered
this is the small tire busa dragbike my brother has been talking about....

dragbike_001.jpg

these pics are from a few weeks ago. the body is now mounted and i'm currently working on the inner trays and chain guard.  i'll post more pics in the next few weeks.....

seat_pan_001.jpg

this is the RF900 turbo that's for sale, however i'm about two weeks from taking the turbo and intercooler off to use on the busa. i have an RF 1147cc engine i may put in (normally aspirated) or just try to sell it as a roller. Pro Cube, 7" slick and bars, many many mods......

Attachments

• rf4_2_.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 311
hey frisbe, no times yet on the busa dragbike - it's still under construction. The RF900 Turbo has been 8.07 & 172.5 - 27 LBS of boost and spinning.......I normally bracket raced it with 12 to 15 LBS boost which was good for 8.60's or so.....

here's a few time slips from the RF. 27 LBS of boost will make anything fast! I'm hoping to better these timeslips on the busa with less than 12 LBS......

Attachments

• moretimeslips_2_.pdf
    16.7 KB · Views: 319
thanks guys,  

i took the intercooler and turbo off the RF today - we're getting ready to bolt them to the new bike. My headers, intake and secondary fuel system (Port Fueler) from HAHN should be in this week.  I still need to mount all my electronics, radiator and intercooler, build a dash, run all lines and cables etc etc etc then take her back apart for paint, powdercoat then wiring. I'm shooting for 2 1/2 months to be on the track.....gotta set goals!

all_coholic.gif

Back