alternator rating???

landmissle

Registered
Does anyone know what our alternator's output is in amps or watts?? I'm converting to HID high and lows so that will free up about 45 watts of power. I was curious how much electrical load can be added before you effect the charging system?

CNN_tower.jpg

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 13 2007,12:45) Bikes don't have alternators
wink.gif
Manual doesn't say, but it is a generator not an alternator (there is a difference). Manual says it's a 3 phase A.C. with a main fuse limit of 30 A.

Hope this helps. Most of us have HID, GPS and other goodies without any problem. You probably want have any problems until you try to add electric grips ALONG with heated cloths. Then, well
wink.gif
your gonna need more power depending on how much your already drawing.

wink.gif

landmissile....ten posts n you throw up a pic like that?? might as well start another thread on religion while your at it....

WTF does that pic have ta do with HIDs, alternators, or Busas n e way?
mebbe im just the big retard here, but makes no sense to me....
all_coholic.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 13 2007,16:50) landmissile....ten posts n you throw up a pic like that??  might as well start another thread on religion while your at it....

WTF does that pic have ta do with HIDs, alternators, or Busas n e way?
mebbe im just the big retard here, but makes no sense to me....
all_coholic.gif
So the wife caught you looking
SHOCKED.gif
and slaped you in the head
rock.gif

Just kidding
poke.gif

mebbe my sense of humor just took a vaca, but i fail to even find how tha boobies make this a funny post???
all_coholic.gif

mebbe i just seen too many to care any more....
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

I feel so sorry for ya bigD. Maybe; no, not BigD. You have stated that you're married or have a girlfriend right
rock.gif

She is a red head that caught my attention.

Try a search there are a few threads about the electrical systems and upgrades.

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 13 2007,17:03) mebbe my sense of humor just took a vaca, but i fail to even find how tha boobies make this a funny post???
all_coholic.gif

mebbe i just seen too many to care any more....
all_coholic.gif
ease up brah, we all dont have the view you have on a regular.

Some of these junkies need a peek.
laugh.gif

Those same cats will be following your new paint around

all_coholic.gif

Thanks for the info!

The picture is of an unmistakable monument the CNN tower. Don't you guys appreciate land marks? :-)

GSX1300RK6_BlueGray_131C47.jpg

Back