just got 04 le

I forgot to say....
beerchug.gif
and welcome!

... but still... keep that gorgeous red LE as is!

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 02 2007,19:36)
(jetguy @ Mar. 01 2007,16:27) i just picked up a mint 2004 red le (my dream bike for a long time)  just 4k miles and mint.
   i am thinking of making a ferrari theamed bike by removing all the oem stickers, and either having airbrushed or a good graphics guy make me the following:
  on the sides of the tail where it says 1300r,  i would replace w/ suzuki writen like ferrari w/ the s going all the way across suzuki.    then on the back above the tail light a chrome busa reared up like the ferrari horse.   then where the kenji symbol is doing the yellow ferrari sheilds but instead of the black horse a black busa reared up.  then a small ferrari rectangal emblem on the front wheel fairing just like on the front of the enzo.   also would like to do something tast full on the tank maybee but not sure yet.   want to keep it kind of understated/clean.  probly yellow or red gauges w/ small horse like busa in black.

pics of her now.  pcIII  brock map , full yosh , bcm filter.
Dude, that is a beautiful 04 LE... (i gotta say it) DO NOT add Ferrari crap to it! It's not a Ferrari! It's a Hayabusa! Leave the paint job and graphics alone!

Think!

It's a red LE and those are already rare... no need to add more to it to ruin its originality.... because it's already original! Just do performance upgrades and other mods, but PLEASE KEEP THE ORIGINAL PAINT AND GRAPHICS!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SACRED!

But that's just my opinion. I'm all for thinking outside the box... but I think the red looks classy as is and would look cheap with some car theme to it because it's a Jap bike not an Italian car. Well, the liquor is hitting me... so I just felt like putting my thoughts out there.

P

I actually plan to heavily restore my bike next winter to its original condition and then give back or donate the plastics I got from Ninja Killer to somebody in need... because I really did like my 06 blk/gry in all its stock painted glory.
+1

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_073a.JPG

yeah the red's kool. i have red plastics on mine after selling my dragon paint theme to gixerhp with an exchange of his plastics also. frisbee has the red with yellow accents that kinda reminds me of a ferrari.

most excellent. i too am buying my 04 red le tommorow. i hope its everything i always thought the bike was. good luck

1st off,
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

2nd, the only paint mod i would do to a pristine 04 LE would be paint the inners, and leave the rest alone, but that is me.

this is your bike, do with it as you wish
super.gif
beerchug.gif

My '04 LE was slow till i painted it:p

OK, i don't know how it was. painted it before it was ever riden. I just couldn't take the red they used on it.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Congrats no doubt.

I had my "RED" 04 LE delivered to my house by a dealer 100 miles away...........long story.
I went anal and, dropped the oil in 100 mile incriments till 1K
Drove it only on mountain backroads from the get go for breakin.
Stripped all the graphs off it cept the retro "S" on the tank.
Performance mods happened after 1.5K

The damn thing is a crowd drawer and, that wasn't my intention as, I set it up as my dream bike not thiers.

I'm happy to say it just got paid off this week but, if they can offer me one 08 (59#'s lighter & 17 more HP right out of the box) with all the new improved stuff then I may jump but, I'm gonna love mt 04 red LE forever hopefully as you will.

Back