Did a few things (MODS)

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 05 2007,19:02) Front wheel with painted caliper and Galfer wave rotor,
DSC00012.jpg

Some shots from where I sit,
Day shot
DSC00014.jpg

Nite shot,
DSC00015.jpg

My electrical connections,
DSC00019-1.jpg

DSC00022-1.jpg
What are the dip switches for in the electrical picture?

The top electrical connection picture, mounted on top of the ECM is a speedo healer.

i really like the way it is coming together
beerchug.gif
nice job

Nice job man....what sorta setup did you use to make the rearview camera mod work? Was it expensive, where you mount the camera, and what kind of screen you using....weather resistant? Explain your doo-dads...lol

beerchug.gif

(Zuki @ Mar. 06 2007,09:53) Nice job man....what sorta setup did you use to make the rearview camera mod work? Was it expensive, where you mount the camera, and what kind of screen you using....weather resistant? Explain your doo-dads...lol  

beerchug.gif
The monitor is a no name brand off of ebay that is not weather proof!, the camera is a pioneer weather proof low light rear view camera for cars/trucks. The total cost for both was about $400. Both the monitor and gps are mounted to a dual stem stand. The camera is mounted below the tail light see below,

DSC00027.JPG

How would you rate the camers set up ? worth having ?
it looks like a good ideal to me.

(thepushercg @ Mar. 06 2007,11:08) How would you rate the camers set up ? worth having ?
it looks like a good ideal to me.
I like it better then the stock mirrors that I only saw my elbows in! I dont really look behind that much have it there more to please the LEO's. The picture is very good even during the day with the sun on the screen.

looks like the camera is 90 degrees off counter clockwise....
rock.gif

or maybe you just have a car that can be parked vertically.
wink.gif

either way .... nice stuff.

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 06 2007,11:55) looks like the camera is 90 degrees off counter clockwise....  
rock.gif

or maybe you just have a car that can be parked vertically.  
wink.gif

either way .... nice stuff.
No that is one of those power wheels cars that I stand on end to take up less space!
ices_rofl.gif

Back