Some shots from where I sit,
Day shot
DSC00014.jpg

Nite shot,
DSC00015.jpg

My electrical connections,
DSC00019-1.jpg

DSC00022-1.jpg

Not done yet still waiting on more carbon fiber from Charles at S&T as well as looking in to NOS maybe a 40hp dry shot! Also waiting for my Cycle cats rear sets in black!!!

you have done what they said couldnt be done

throttlemeisters on the rizoma's
anything extra you did to make it work ?

(thepushercg @ Mar. 05 2007,22:07) you have done what they said couldnt be done

throttlemeisters on the rizoma's
anything extra you did to make it work ?
This was easy, I installed the throttle side WITH-OUT drilling a new hole in the bar I left the controls in their original place then I put a 1-3/16x15/16x1/8 #18 O-Ring ACE hardware STK NO 35735B then just used the included spacers with the misers as well as 2 of the original brake line seals, used them as washers (same size) If you were to use a 7/8 O-ring (same size as bars) there is a chance that it will get wedged between the bar and grip causing it to stick open when you dont expect it to! On the other side I just slid the grip on and then put on the bar end with no spacers. On both sides I used the factory screws the ones included with the misers were too long.

(mattyss @ Mar. 05 2007,22:13) Whats the screen to the left of the nav?
That will be for the rear view camera the image on the screen is some junk behind the bike!

Way cool.. Nice looking ride. Gonna need the long term report on the grips..
I heard they were out fast..
I like them they are killer and now that I see they will work with the Mizer's even better..
super.gif

you're missin' one thing dave...mileage. dude catch up i got 1,800 on mine
laugh.gif

she looks good man. those grips are sweet, aside from all the kool hi-tech stuff and carbon too.

(DR1300R @ Mar. 05 2007,23:06) Way cool.. Nice looking ride. Gonna need the long term report on the grips..
I heard they were out fast..
I like them they are killer and now that I see they will work with the Mizer's even better..
super.gif
One thing I noticed with the grips is the rubber on them moves around, like its not glued on very well or at all!

(Revolution @ Mar. 05 2007,23:14) you're missin' one thing dave...mileage. dude catch up i got 1,800 on mine  
laugh.gif

she looks good man. those grips are sweet, aside from all the kool hi-tech stuff and carbon too.
Hey, I'm only 400 miles behind you! Plus I got 2 kids that don't let me ride that much. Still gotta hook up with you for a ride this summer. Also have to talk more about my flame paint job
cool.gif

Back