NitrousJunkie

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Great all around!

NJ's truely a Man among friends.
beerchug.gif

His gestures never cease to amaze me.

What a great guy! I'm always amazed at the generosity of people on this board. This is such a cool place to hang out and meet good people!

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 04 2007,20:59) What a great guy! I'm always amazed at the generosity of people on this board. This is such a cool place to hang out and meet good people!
GREAT people!
beerchug.gif

+1

Ive hung with Doyle from the begining on this thing. The jacket is just one SMALL thing Paul has done or offered.
bowdown.gif
I hope you will make it to the bash, I cant wait to meet you in person.

wow!! awesome NJ... couldn't have been a better gift

wow NJ...employee of the month!
beerchug.gif

great job man...now do we have to get'im Jessica Simpleton?

nahhh...I seen yo' wifey man-you're all good!
super.gif

Great stuff NJ!!! I hope to be able to GIVE at least half as much as you do some day!
bowdown.gif

(Sloto200 @ Mar. 05 2007,10:18) Great stuff NJ!!! I hope to be able to GIVE at least half as much as you do some day!
bowdown.gif
You and me both..
wink.gif

and i'd be a sad individual if i didn't add a condensed summary of what NJ did for me and mine...my finances took a real bad downturn just before the holidays...and after letting it be known that i DESPERATELY NEEDED to sell several of my personal firearms quickly?...just to drum up enough cash to play santa for my three daughters?..it was NJ to the rescue...offering to buy them all and even offering the condition that i could buy them back at a later time if i was able or if i so desired to do so..and then?...he western unioned me a very healthy deposit on said firearms...which i blew playing santa...and low and behold?...when it rains it pours...1 week after christmas (still during my kids holidays off from school) our Primary Living Room Family TV smoked out on us...and NJ sent me a very short worded pm that simply read...

"Sounds Like Ya Need More Money"

and the next day?....

TV1.jpg

I hadta drive into town to swing by western union again..to pick up more funds sent by NJ so I could buy my family a new TV...as follows...

TV2.jpg

TV3.jpg

I owe this guy...big time...and i'm willing to do anything i can for him...i was raised a poor single white boy...but if i could've choosen a brother?....NJ would definantly be first pick...he11...in my eyes?...he could rival Ghandi for the Nobel Peace Prize...out of shear humanitarianism.

Semper Fi Paul and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

wow..... I'm speechless

NJ I salute you...

This kinda stuff is what has me visiting this website every single day....
beerchug.gif

Back