BigD found his new Dream Machine!

BigDiesel

Registered
Like a Isotoner! size-pettite
all_coholic.gif

New Smart Car-I think the Busa with some hard bags has as much 'cargo space'
crazy.gif

CarShow2007_011.JPG

saw some interesting stuff at Milw. autoshow-here's the highlights...I think everybody on this board knows what the '07s of every brand look like by now...

Here's a custom 'Stang with shaker (REAL shaker too!) hood, glass panoramic roof and special paintjob on chrome 20"ers

CarShow2007_014.JPG

Usually there are several aftermarket dealers from the area that show off stuff-no imports this year and only a handfull of Mustangs (kinda dissappointed) so all I shot was cool Fords pretty much.

CarShow2007_007.JPG

Harley actually had one interesting bike- likened to an old school rat bike with flat paint, white-wall tires n such...even a special seat cushion-not bad IMO

CarShow2007_024.JPG

one nice concept at the whole show- Chrysler Imperial...got my dad to start with the "back in tha day" stories of his dad's old Imperial, so guess its making some connection with the old car...I never saw one before.

Carshow16.JPG1.JPG

2007 STS-V...purrrtay!

469hp supercharged V8, and less rear-seat legroom than my old '96 Accord!
wow.gif
supposed to be gunnning for the Fastest Luxury-Sport-Sedan Title, at least among Domestics...dunno if it can out run the SRT8 tho, even with a blower it only makes like 45 more horses. But that front end is SIIIIIICK
cool.gif

CarShow2007_042.JPG

this Jeep concept was nutz! Carbon FIber n billet aluminum everything! and TWO 6.0L Hemi V8s! 1 in front n one in rear!

CarShow2007_060.JPG

Back