Ride pix...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
I have a series of photos on my camera from the past few weeks that I decided to take off the camera...

thought I'd share enough to keep the northern folks happy...
laugh.gif

CIMG0054.jpg

CIMG0050.jpg

CIMG0053.jpg

sunshine skyway bridge ..this thing is a monster in even the slightest of winds!

CIMG0056.jpg

a few more from some other rides....

The Shamrock...best burgers in Florida!

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0011.jpg

this place is called the Linger Lodge...a rather unique place

CIMG0010.jpg

that's Kieth.....aka "OverEasy"
CIMG0279.jpg

Kieth again...with his back to ya ....and some other good friends.
CIMG0270.jpg

a newbie getting some break-in miles!

CIMG0009.jpg

CIMG0008.jpg

(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,14:37) U friends with all the guys from the pics.?
absolutely .... we more or less every weekend..... but there's always someone there for the "1st" time...

Nice to see the pics up "H". This weekend looks like a wash-out w/ the foul weather forecasted...looks like it will finally clear up Sunday afternoon. May be a good weekend to do my taxes.

Let me know if you're up for a ride if it clears up Sunday afternoon. The wife and I may go visit the grandfolks over in your neck of the woods.

(ozz @ Mar. 02 2007,12:01) nice pics  
beerchug.gif
    man that is one big crane
bowdown.gif
Looks like the shear gravity from the crane is pulling the "curve sign" over or....someone was really hauling arse or...that is one wicked curve
crazy.gif

BTW-Beautiful Busas. I get a woody everytime I see a burnt orange. Love that color some kinda bad.
super.gif

Excellent!! looks like a ton of fun, This summer, OH WAIT!! APRIL!!! I really want to ride with everyone, I am getting so excited with this warm weather we are starting to have in the midwest. Cant wait to see everyone at the Dragon.

You guys look like your cold in that first pic. That's Tshirt weather up here. Nice pix

beerchug.gif

Good times man. Looks like some good times.

And another +1 on your sig and avatar.

(Justyntym @ Mar. 02 2007,12:50) BTW-Beautiful Busas. I get a woody everytime I see a burnt orange. Love that color some kinda bad.  
super.gif
crazy.gif
Think that's a LITTLE more info than i really wanted to know!

BTW, i think somebody need's a girlfriend!
laugh.gif

Back