Dad's in the hospital

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share.  

My dad came home from his part time job this morning.  He is 63.  He told mom that he had chest pains.  My brother took him to the hospital.  They did a baseline EKG about 3 months ago, everything was fine.  There was something different about the EKG they did this morning.  They are admitting him in Bayshore Hospital in Pasadena TX for testing.  I don't have a room number for him yet, but when I get one, I thought it might be cool if one of my Busa brothers or sisters could swing by and say, "Hey".  I am not heading down there just yet, we are going to wait and see what comes of the tests tomorrow.  I will have more info then.  If anyone is in the Houston metro area and has a few minutes, let me know and I will get a room number asap.

Thanks for listening.

Don

Don,
Thoughts and prayers are with your father and your family...

Prayers are sent my friend hope everything works out and he has a case if heartburn..

prayinghands.jpg

To read from the book of positive thinking, I'm sure he's fine. He has a heck of a son, too
smile.gif

JUST SENT A PRAYER UP FOR YOUR POPS AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY. I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OK AND HE IS BEACK TO NORMAL QUICKLY!!!

Back