Pics from Motorama in Harrisburg

shimmyz

Donating Member
Registered
I went to Motorama in Harrisburg, PA Over the weekend. Had a pretty good time. I took alot of pics a post a few up for you guys. It was mostly a car show but there was a couple bikes. They also had live bands and stunt riders.

Of course they had a busa. Actually two but this is the only one that came out.

motorama1_17_07_058.jpg

These guys did some sick stunts. I couldn't get any good pics though. Too many people and they were going fast.

motorama1_17_07_089.jpg

And What took up most of my camera time. The Ladies....I have a ton of pics of them. There was girls from FHM magazine, Street Trendz, and some other random hotties. I'll give you this one teaser for now ( I'm done resizing for tonight). If you guys approve I'll post more of the ladies in the next few days.

motorama1_17_07_054.jpg

(shimmyz @ Feb. 18 2007,17:21) And What took up most of my camera time. The Ladies....I have a ton of pics of them. There was girls from FHM magazine, Street Trendz, and some other random hotties. I'll give you this one teaser for now ( I'm done resizing for tonight). If you guys approve I'll post more of the ladies in the next few days.
No, please, no more
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 18 2007,20:25) Her grill is jacked but the headlights are on!!! Keep them coming!  
beerchug.gif
She is really very pretty. It's just a bad pic (of her face that is). I've got some good ones of her face too.

(shimmyz @ Feb. 18 2007,20:28)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 18 2007,20:25) Her grill is jacked but the headlights are on!!! Keep them coming!
beerchug.gif
She is really very pretty. It's just a bad pic (of her face that is). I've got some good ones of her face too.
Oh, right on.

Ok I'll show you two more of this girl. That will be all for tonight. With only a couple pics a night I could string this out for weeks.
firedevil.gif

motorama1_17_07_055.jpg

Back