What brand of boots?

arm1151

Registered
I'm gonna be investing in a good pair of riding boots for street riding and touring. I currently wear old style military jump boots when I ride.
 The ones I've been lookin' at on New Enough's web page are the Sidi Evo Tepor Strada. Priced at $220.00. Do ya'll have any brands or styles that you can recommend from first hand experiance?  
newbie.gif

Magnum's around town "always", and Alpinestar SVX (I think that's them) for everything else.

i bought a pair of Oxtars last year...the more i wear them, the more i like them...just to warn you, these aren't made for riding somewhere then hiking up a mountain to have a picnic with your girlfriend...and they squeak- putting silicone on them worked for about five minutes so i gave up and figured it just added personality

Icon Superduty
like them alot, i can walk easly, i just wish they were taller.

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 14 2007,16:28)
(rockadaous @ Feb. 14 2007,12:25) I've got my eye on a pair of these
AWSOME, kind of like my icons! Where did you find these?
i was looking at the Icon motorhead boot, but I think I like these better. Here's a white pair
boots

tech2_boots.jpg

(rockadaous @ Feb. 14 2007,17:52)
i was looking at the Icon motorhead boot, but I think I like these better.  Here's a white pair
boots
I have the motorhead boot now and love it, but there getting a little old. I wear the hell out of them. 2 seconds to put on.

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 14 2007,19:53)
(rockadaous @ Feb. 14 2007,17:52)
i was looking at the Icon motorhead boot, but I think I like these better.  Here's a white pair
boots
I have the motorhead boot now and love it, but there getting a little old. I wear the hell out of them. 2 seconds to put on.
those are the ones I was getting initially. how's the fit? Exact size? 1/2 size smaller?

they both run the same $$$$.

I wear a 12 shoe and the 12 icon fits great. Very stiff at first but they are great on the bike, and you can walk around in them with no problem.

I have the Sidi Strada Evo Tepor and love them. They fit like a glove and dont need breaking in. I would wear them everyday if not for wearing them out. They are very comfortable. You will love them. I have had them about a year.
biggrin.gif

i will just stick to my standard steel toe boots...... since i have a bigger foot than most, its hard to find a good riding boot that isnt gonna cost me as much as my car payment...

Alpinestars SMX-R

Perforated, air literally blows through.

VERY comfortable for riding, and the stability and support of a foot cast.
smile.gif

$259.95, not cheap but worth every penny.

smxrbootblack_main.jpg

I wear Joe Rocket "Sonic" boots. I have not had them al that long, but I like them. They are quite comfortable.

I have the Sidi Tepor Strada and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

There is another thread where I posted pics of them after 7500? miles of ride time in them.  They are SO comfortable.  

Let me find that other thread for you....

Back