FRISBEE'S NEW VINYL DECALS

I'd paint the whole thing Black, Get rid of all the Spikes and weirdness, find the OEM Swingarm, get rid of everything yellow, and it would be just about perfect...
ices_rofl.gif

Well heck, that's what I would do.

As it Is Brother Frisbee, I'd be looking for USMC sponsorship... Huge Yellow Decals, Little Yellow Decals... I dunno Bro, I'd be tempted to real that thing in a little bit...

Glad your having fun though Bro. It's your Thang, do what your gonna do...

Very good quality but what a pain to get them on . I couldn't do the sides , the vinyls are too big .

awesg.JPG

That Owners group decal looks familiar.. Looks like my custom design..
rock.gif

Hmmmm . I didn't know that he just sent them to me and I've never seen them before so I thought they were new . I like them better than the ones that have the falcon head.

I got the new re-sized kanjis and they look like they will fit good . I'll try to get them on tommorow and get some pics up .

I might also change the R on the back to a different one that Rodney sent . As there is a small wrinkle in the one on there now.

Okay so I did one side . What a pain to get these things on but here the old ones

setf.JPG

I don't think I will get a job doing this but it looks good enough for me . I wanted to know if I liked it before I thought about paint. I'll probly do that next winter.

sds.JPG

Thanks 1320busa!!!!! This was the right size ! I did have some problems around the vents but I got them okay . Close up there is a few bubbles.

era.JPG

Back