Does your partner ride?

brad

Registered
How many members have girlfriends or wives or partners who ride and what are they riding?
I just finished building a 1989 Honda CB1 for my girfriend who enjoys riding more than me.  See the photo.

IM005140.JPG

(Jayz Black Notch @ Feb. 10 2007,03:27) My ex didnt like fast cars. My ex didnt like motorcycles.
AAAssjani.gif

And those are the 2 biggest reasons shes my ex.
tounge.gif
I hear you on that one!

My wife rides a Honda Rebel. She just learned to ride a short time ago. We are going to move her up to a Suzuki M50 in the spring.

(mike04busa @ Feb. 10 2007,08:43) She rides, a 2006 triumph datonya 675 and she rides offroad as well,2003 ktm 200 mxc.
Dang Mike.

You have to do something about the text color!
wink.gif

Hey sorry about the yellow, did not know you can't read it. She rides a 2006 triumph daytona 675 and a ktm 200 mxc offroad.
crazy.gif

My wife rides a Shadow 750. Rides it to work quite often. Gets more riding days in than I do.

I didn't know Honda was around in 1898...
biggrin.gif

I wish my wife still rode, but she gave it up after the kids came along. No way she's riding now... only 4 weeks until kid number four is here.

My Wife rides, but just sold her MeanStreak 1600. She would like a goldwing next season.
beerchug.gif

My wife rides the Buell s1 on occasion , she prefers the Heritage and says this year she going to mount the busa...oh yeahhhh...
super.gif

Not only does she ride - she rides well...

1stRideMS2web.JPG

'06 Kawasaki Mean Streak!

She's already scrapping the pegs on the SMR.

And she makes a pretty hot model for an upcoming Kawasaki calendar (even if I do say so myself). Not bad for a Grandma...

JoyRider.JPG

Here she is... all 4'11" of her. She rides a GSXR600 that had to be lowered 2 inches just so she could touch the ground!

shannonGSXR.jpg

I like this pic better...

shannonriding.jpg

Back