Gear Indicator

MeatyFrank

Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I would ask you guys what you thought the best gear indicator for the money was...I'm not all that familiar with them...I saw that some like the GIPro...any other suggestions out there?  Thanks guys!

I have an Acumen, and am attaching a pic... many like the GIPro (So do I, but I have other priorities)... Several different ones out there and a few homemade ones that are awesome!

Also shown are my blue guages and shiftlight...

bluegauges_4_bessie__Small_.JPG

I have the GI Pro w/ Smart TRE and I do utilize it's functions.

Sorry, no pics. They have red and blue light models.

wow...the blue gauges with the gear indicator looks pretty sweet...how much was your acumen if you don't mind me asking...I thought the GIPro was a bit pricey too...i wish I could have gotten in on the the group deal!

I got my gear indicater and shift light as a package from a board member for a great deal (I want to say like $125 for both)... You'll see the Acumen setup on the board for sale occassionally - keep your eyes on the sales forums... lots of people making the switch to the GIpro.

How much work was it to switch over to blue gauges...or did you have someone do that? I've been looking at doing that too...I must say all blue is a sweet look!

Thanks,
I got mine done as part of the group buy with Blue Gauges.com... be on the look out for another GB!

gi pro's are number one. acumen brand is good , alot smaller also.
theres eks if you can find one, very small.

Definitely GIpro. It has a bigger display, is much more accurate, and has a faster response.

The GIpro reads the same resistor network that the ECU does so it knows what gear your in. The Acumen uses the relationship between RPM and speed.

After using both, the GIpro is hands-down a better product.

I have a GI Pro in the box, never used, Red LED. If you want it, make a reasonable donation to the .org and it's yours.

(Powers739 @ Feb. 08 2007,07:23) I have a GI Pro in the box, never used, Red LED. If you want it, make a reasonable donation to the .org and it's yours.
Now theres a deal you can't pass up..
bowdown.gif

I have the GI-Pro in stock and I have sold many and installed quite a few. As far as visibility goes and the ATRE built into one. For the money you can't go wrong and the unit is plug and play also allows for you to choose from 4-5-6 gear maps.
super.gif

(Powers739 @ Feb. 08 2007,08:23) I have a GI Pro in the box, never used, Red LED.  If you want it, make a reasonable donation to the .org and it's yours.
if he doesn't want it PM me the reasonable donation
beerchug.gif
i know someone who needs one

hey...I sent you a pm about the GIPro...let me know what you think...thanks for all the help guys...this is a great example why this is the best motorcycle forum on the net!!!

I got Meaty's PM, I want to make sure I have what he wants. I can't get to my pictures from work.

(Powers739 @ Feb. 08 2007,11:53) 05BusaLE - I like the backround, do you think Tobin can put that material on my seat?
Ask him and find out! I will ship my table cloth to him for you, no charge
poke.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Back