knee armor

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
got these in the bmx section of the dealership...

IMG_2724.JPG

You'll get a lot of no's for that, but I say it's better than nothing under your regular jeans.  Kinda like when its really hot out and I wear something like this under a t-shirt.

6426-00.jpg

6426-00_1.jpg

Flame on I say!  Flame on!  Remember - It's better than nothing.

I have a pair of these...

200w.jpg

lookn good D-might have to go shopping once I get my baby back....wonder if I can glue some spiked studs to the knees, and wear'em with shorts!
firedevil.gif

I have a pair and wear them under chaps, when I am not wearing my full riding suit. Got hurt once and do not want to do it agin. Cheap insurance
smile.gif

i can afford it and i still dont wear full gear. if that makes me stupid oh well........... i have a good jacket, leather, color matchd for my bike, Shoei helmet and matching gauntlet gloves. but i just cant bring myself to put on leather pants. and can pretty much gaurantee i never will

(Revolution @ Feb. 08 2007,15:26) you get the icon in yet monster?
nope - just tracked it and it looks like it'll be here Tuesday. I'll post up then
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Although I won't be able to ride anytime soon I'll give you a review after taking the Saturn up I-84 with these bad boys on! lol

(monster @ Feb. 08 2007,15:39)
beerchug.gif
 Although I won't be able to ride anytime soon I'll give you a review after taking the Saturn up I-84 with these bad boys on! lol
Just the mental image is enough !
laugh.gif
super.gif

I ride with a set like these and they tend to pinch when riding. Eventually after several hundred mile of riding they will break in with less discomfort.
post-6-97840-img_2724.jpg

I'll probably be ordering a set of Icon's from Jester upon Monsters review and a trip to my local M/C shop for fitment size.

Back