Regional Busa Get Together at Eureka Springs

You are right Rick. Pointe West is the place. Lake Hamilton is in Hot Springs. Here is the deal for the people makeing the Friday morning Hot Springs run. Lodging is at lake Hamilton Resort. Please read the attached, Please call toll free 866-712-8606, please specify that you are with hayabusa .org motorcycle group. rate is 84.00 per room,reservations can be made till April 18,2007. Reservations must be guaranteed with credit card or advance deposit. Note !!! this is only for those doing the Friday morning ride to Hot Springs... We will spend the night friday and return to Eureka Springs on Saturday...Any questions call my cell at 314-952-0461.

Attachments

• groupresinfoemail2.doc
    31.3 KB · Views: 395
(Professor @ Feb. 05 2007,11:56) DaCal,

Lake Hamilton Resort is in Hot Spring for those making the Eureka-Hot Springs trip.

Point West will still be the place in Eureka Springs, unless I'm missing something. I have reservations there for the nights of 17-20.
Thanks, not going to be able to go to Hot Springs ! So, I'll make reservations at Point West  
tounge.gif

This sounds doable to me. Was planning on taking leave in May anyway. Have to get together with the rest of the Okies for a group ride down there. Chime in Okies, leave on Thursday maybe?

(davsbusa @ Feb. 06 2007,08:06) This sounds doable to me. Was planning on taking leave in May anyway. Have to get together with the rest of the Okies for a group ride down there. Chime in Okies, leave on Thursday maybe?
Where are you stationed? Professor works on Tinker and will be headed this way.

Don

(davsbusa @ Feb. 06 2007,06:06) This sounds doable to me. Was planning on taking leave in May anyway. Have to get together with the rest of the Okies for a group ride down there. Chime in Okies, leave on Thursday maybe?
Yea, where you stationed, Altus, Ft. Sill, Tinker, Vance or
rock.gif
? My wife and I are planning on moving to Lawton in the next 18 months, so I ride down to the Wichita Mountains (and get a Meers Burger
tounge.gif
) every now and then. And TSgt lives in Wichita Falls   
race.gif

How far from NY? to Eureka Springs? Sounds like fun I just dont want the big ride to be the one there!

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 06 2007,10:15) How far from NY? to Eureka Springs? Sounds like fun I just dont want the big ride to be the one there!
1315 miles --- One way.

Don

(USN05LE @ Feb. 06 2007,11:24)
(05BusaLe @ Feb. 06 2007,10:15) How far from NY? to Eureka Springs? Sounds like fun I just dont want the big ride to be the one there!
1315 miles     ---   One way.

Don
Never mind I'll just look at the pics when posted!
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Feb. 06 2007,07:55)
(davsbusa @ Feb. 06 2007,06:06) This sounds doable to me. Was planning on taking leave in May anyway. Have to get together with the rest of the Okies for a group ride down there. Chime in Okies, leave on Thursday maybe?
Yea, where you stationed, Altus, Ft. Sill, Tinker, Vance or
rock.gif
? My wife and I are planning on moving to Lawton in the next 18 months, so I ride down to the Wichita Mountains (and get a Meers Burger
tounge.gif
) every now and then. And TSgt lives in Wichita Falls   
race.gif
I'm at Ft. Sill. I actually live in Cache. Let me know when you're ready to move and I can steer you to the better places to live around here. I'm always up for a Meers burger myself. Keep updating on here about the Ark. trip, let me know what day you plan to travel. I'm gonna put my leave in this week.

I have my reservations:

Thurs May 17th/ Eureka Springs - Pointe West
Fri May 18th/Hot Springs - Lake Hamilton Resort
Sat May 19th/Eureka Springs - Pointe West

semi if you guys give me a shout with the time your going to be coming thru springfield ill ride on down to Eureka with you guys.

will do...i'm planning on hooking up with DREW and his crew Thur eve. and heading over...we will be finalizing times as it gets closer

does anyone have a room and need someone to go in on it with them? don't mind sleeping on the floor...looking for:
Thur- Pointe West
Fri- Lake Hamilton Resort
Sat- Pointe West
Sun- Pointe West

Got my rooms reserved for the trip. Busaone is sharing a room with me. The block of rooms they reserved for us at Lake Hamilton only had one bed per room. If that is not going to work for you, call them soon to make other arrangements. I got two queen beds in my room. "No Jokes Please".
biggrin.gif
Picture is from sign on hwy. 7 arkansas.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_048a.JPG

not sure where these springs are at... how far a ride is it from south iowa? -> ottumwa

As a wise man once said "Quoting Rhythm" "Its only air between you and your destination." from St Louis to Eureka Springs about 300 miles. Eureka Springs to Hot Springs about 230. Nice Looking bike by the way dude.
Another pic from Arkansas Hwy. 7.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_051a.JPG

I'm in on this one...probably out of the M&GIII. I doubt I can do both.

Just reserved my room at Pointe West with their online service. Does anyone know if the rooms are still available?

I will be arriving on Friday evening around 7 or 8pm. I will bring some more little sausages as before for the cook out.

Cant wait
beerchug.gif

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 07 2007,19:45) I'm in on this one...probably out of the M&GIII. I doubt I can do both.

Just reserved my room at Pointe West with their online service. Does anyone know if the rooms are still available?

I will be arriving on Friday evening around 7 or 8pm. I will bring some more little sausages as before for the cook out.

Cant wait
beerchug.gif
I will be out that way tomorrow. I will stop in, see Barb and check on the number of rooms we have left. If need be I will reserve a larger block of rooms.

Don

Back