I'm bored...

a few more, forgot about the remora in there he's about 17 in long

3_fishies.JPG

(thepushercg @ Feb. 05 2007,15:41) i keep the trigger for two years, sold him and his tank the lady that bought him had him another year or two if i remember right.
i keep the tusk fish with damsels,clown , puffer, green wrasse, tangs, yellow and regal. and a long nose hawk fish.and the lion. now theres another beautiful fish.
I lost my lion 6 months ago when I got some bad advice on medicine for his eyes

lion.JPG

blaize how did you feed the lion ? i had a glass tube i would impale another small fish on and wiggle it in front of mine, he or she would then snatch it off the tube.

at first live but then i was able to switch him over to frozen.
I also used a rod then he would eat just by dumping it in

Awesome pics. I used to keep a 5 gal marine tank. Had it for five years before selling it. Lotta fun. Maybe I should think about another one.

--Wag--

nice fishes...VA must been a natural born Mom...I know she had a handful...on top of that, in the mean time? look out some under the water too...its just gets me a headache just thinking about the daily care list...
all_coholic.gif

Nice fish blaize...hubby would love those sharks!

I've always loved lion fish too; not much for the fishies that eat impaled goodies though
laugh.gif

(hydrabusa @ Feb. 06 2007,07:10) nice fishes...VA must been a natural born Mom...I know she had a handful...on top of that, in the mean time? look out some under the water too...its just gets me a headache just thinking about the daily care list...
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif
No, just a glutton for punishment...too many hobbies and toys and not enough $$ to spread around LOL Thanks though...

The tank's not so much work; just costly at times...those fish pretty much eat what's in the tank and I offer up some goodies every now and again for a treat. Chemicals kill me some days simply because I get busy and kind of forget to put 'em in
biggrin.gif

blaize jacked my thread! Oh wait, I told him to post pics of his tank...
smile.gif

They look like cool fish to have; I like the friendly ones more though
biggrin.gif
They don't eat my hand when I have it in the tank...gotta watch for the fire worms though!
AAAssjani.gif

Most of the fish won't bite I just have to watch the eel he's like to try and get me. A couple of my puffers will let you pet them . Sorry I'll be quiet now.

(blaize @ Feb. 07 2007,09:30) Most of the fish won't bite I just have to watch the eel he's like to try and get me. A couple of my puffers will let you pet them . Sorry I'll be quiet now.
Oh no, I was kidding blaize! Post as much as you want...not too many salt water aquarium guys around here
biggrin.gif

I saw a snowflake eel a couple of weeks back at the local fish store...he was the smallest I've ever seen...smaller diameter than a pencil! I wanted him but I can't risk having him eat Nemo
laugh.gif
I did enjoy the one I had; he was very tame...

My wife had a snowflake in her tank and he was real peaceful. She had to get rid of him because he got to big for the tank (55 gal) with her other fish in there too.
Her tank is alot like your except for all the coral.

Back