Which exhaust setup do you have

Which exhaust setup do you have - aftermarket, stock, etc...

• Mine are stockers all the way!

Votes: 277 100.0%
  • I have a stock exhaust with aftermarket cans.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akrapovic full system (the best)

• D&D full system

• Hindle full system

• Micron full system

• Ti Force full system

• Two Brothers full system

• Yoshimura full system

• Other, please explain below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BigBSBusa @ Oct. 19 2003,18:16) Thanks, flrider for the post. I thought I had seen that tank cover before, but couldn't remember where. I may check to see if they do the embroidery on other colors besides the anniversary.
local dealer has some realy nice ones ther leather and have a carbon weave stamped on them with the jap. stamp to. $36.00

(The Oracle @ Oct. 17 2003,09:58) I have an Akrapovic Evolution Ti full system.  It is 4-2-1 made completely out of Titanium with a Carbon Fiber can.  The system weighs 20 lbs less than the stock and sounds a bit deeper.  It isn't louder than stock (you can hear it here: here).

I did the install myself, and it was pretty straight forward.  I only loosened the radiator instead of removing it, and I  wish I had protected it somehow (perhaps with cardboard), because I dinged it up a bit.

I love my exhaust!  With the lighter weight, and add HP, she wheelies much easier then before.  And, I love the way the coloring changes on the Ti pipe.  Plus the C/F can never gets to hot to touch.  And, the bike doesn't kick the fan on unless it is really hot and I am stopped for prolonged periods.

-Rip
the best biggrin.gif
I've had the Yosh TRS-CF can
Akro Evo-CF can
& now the TiForce Sumo

bike is still in shop finishing up the current project

DSCN0921__Small_.JPG

stock header 2 brothers mid pipes and shorty cans. love the sound. cans and mids weigh 7 lbs total.

DSCF1502__Large_.JPG

Tsukigi full ss/oval. Sounds Awesome, LOUD! Not too load though. Excellant quality workmanship. A little difficult on the install but no big deal. Can leaks a little where it goes on the collector. I can move the can around and it won' t leak. I've heard you can use an exhaust paste to seal up troublesome connections. I plan on getting dyno tuned. I hope to get around 175.
178 would be outrageous.  AAAssjani.gif

Tsukigi_exhaust.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back