Hauling my Busa to see GPW

(warbrown @ Jan. 17 2007,16:16) That sure is a purdy red Busa in that one shot.  
smile.gif
oh I thought that was the funny looking bike he was talking about....
tounge.gif
...it is looking pretty snazy...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Greg, I see it says Hyperbike Performance Center"S"...does this mean you have a plan in the works to open another shop up in year round sunshine FL in the future.

Just think no winterizing of business...full season riding all year round. I already know of a space you could lease out on the cheap.

Wish my shop down here had a waiting area set up like that. One of the biggest dealers in Tampa area and they don't even have a setting to wait in just to look at bikes and get hassled by salesmen. Waiting while having tires put on Friday
sad.gif

And you can't find Avons anywhere around here for sportbikes, just chopper shops selling Avon fatties for choppers.

The "S" was reserved to franchise out...with the hopes other enthusiast opening HPC shops across the country. Floor plan should match the model. 2000 square foot and 500 square foot for storage.

If interested...find an insurance company before you lease a space. Went through 25 insurance companies....no one wants to have a million dollar policy on a speed or performance based shop. Starting to wonder if other shops have full coverage insurance...we are covered for everything. Having monitored web based security camera's, advanced alarm systems are all things to consider. We learned how to do it right. I hope someone does open one up in Florida.
beerchug.gif

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 23 2007,20:34)
(runeight @ Jan. 23 2007,22:27) Brendan sleeping in the back..

how nice..

laugh.gif
Sleep... that's funny. I think not  
bluegrab.gif
He told me on the phone tonight he would wake up around Washington DC..

It's your bike..not his..
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be heading to Atlantic City tomorrow and coming home Friday.

I'll try to talk jess into staying an extra night
beerchug.gif

If I'm in the DC area (not sure if I will be or not) I'll try and make it up there.
wink.gif

Wow, I am honored you guys are making the trip. Lord knows there are one or two shops between you and I. All I can promise is, your bike will be tuned and cared for as if it were my own. When you see my bikes in person you will understand. Looking forward to seeing the crew on Sunday!
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 24 2007,08:43) Wow, I am honored you guys are making the trip. Lord knows there are one or two shops between you and I. All I can promise is, your bike will be tuned and cared for as if it were my own. When you see mike bikes in person you will understand. Looking forward to seeing the crew on Sunday!
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
beerchug.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back