New 2007 R6!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Well I didnt know if everyone knew or not but about 3weeks ago I traded in my busa on a 2007 R6. Yes I know I know, plz dont flame me for it. But It was my decision, and I love it. There are pro's and con's on each bike, and yes I miss the roll on power.

So after yesterdays nice ride on Banner Grade, we were gonna ride again today. So I go out this morning to un cover my bike and I notice what's to be burn marks on my cover. I look closer, its not burn marks....its tearing. So As im taking my cover off a black plastic peice falls down and hits the ground. Not a good sign, as I unveal my bike I notice all sorts of little damages. Nothing minor except the lenses and housing. But what had happend is someone had hit my bike on the nose, and because its so light it fell over. They picked it up! And drove off, leaving no contact info or nothing. Hit and run. So Im in such a great mood this morning I thought I would post up about it. But anyways, ive already got the ball rolling on the claim, have full coverge this time! And things will get taken care of. Nice to see everyone still here! Ride safe, and protect your investment with sliders. They work!
beerchug.gif

Pictures of the damages here

This is where they made contact with my bike, hard to see with my camera phone.

10.jpg

This car is a possible suspect that could have backed into my bike. The 3 marks on his car are perfect and match up to the front of my bike and the impact locations on my bike. But I will never know.

19.jpg

18.jpg

Actually, an investigator might be able to do a paint match? Is that car owned by someone who lives close to you?

if you need mirrors. I ve got an OEM set from an 06, taken off as soon as it got home. $40 shipped.

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 28 2007,12:02) Actually, an investigator might be able to do a paint match?  Is that car owned by someone who lives close to you?
yup, that car is always parked at the barracks. His car is always parked on the same place/side my bike is also. So When I talk to him I will know by reading his eye's and tone of voice.

I would have to stomp a mud hole in someone's arse. Hope you get fixed up soon and find the person who did it.
E

Goddamn dude! U r one hardluck guy!
That sucks
Here is a good pic of v8 and his new steed!
firedevil.gif

robert_r6_3.jpg

Nice pics Lamb! Not to thred jack, but when will Lamb be posting pics from THE PAR-TAY???

Sorry to hear it dude
sad.gif

But all minor stuff that'll be fixed up no problem. Give the plate # to your insurance and see if they'll investigate the suspect
wink.gif

The scratch mark on the car looks like it hit the bike to me. The scratches are at an angle that is the same as a bike on the kickstand. Pull your bike up to the car and see if it matches, if so, you have the case solved.

that is the pits to come out and find this. hopefully you found the culprit, maybe he will own up to it and pay some restoration funds

Back