Boo Koo Arena Cross Last Night...

another

arena_cross_2007_444.jpg

Hmmmm... bike , bike ,bike , another bike , Hot Chick ......Whoaaa there Tonto ! Looks like the Cap might of had a Blast too !
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

(Zuki @ Jan. 28 2007,13:50) Nice pic....just purchased my tickets for Mouser and the kids for this up coming Friday evening - it will be a first time for the kids, so were all excited. I couldn't believe what 2 adult, and 2 tickets cost....like $89.00!!! Unreal spendy, hope its cool

lurk.gif
We go every year, it pricey for sure but soooooo much fun... The kids see other kids racing and that drives them to want to practice... They see the big boys doing doubles and triples and they want to do that....

My favorite race is the last chance qualifier... So many bikes all over the track and you never know where to look, it's dirtbike sensory overload.... 25 or so bikes all jumping racing 4strokes screaming (insert Tim Allen ohohohohohohohoh grunt here)

(GSXTacy @ Jan. 28 2007,13:53) Yep, shes a 10! Great pics cap, looks like you were pretty close to the action!
The seats were great but most of the pics were taken a long way away.... I had my D200 Nikon and good 80-200 2.8 lense on so we were catching some stuff all the way across the arena... Lighting sucks so it was touch ...

cap

The owner of the board post-hoing
wow.gif
I know we could of got these pics into one post.

Great pics, awesome moving shots. Nothing like a night out with the kids, looks like ya had a great time.

I was just at the BooKoo arenacross here in Chicago a few weeks ago. It was a great time and it was cool to see so many different skill levels on the track at the same time. Ken Stotz was there with both his turbo blackbird and turbo CBR1000RR. Both were bad ass and I just couldn't believe how low they were. While I was looking at the bikes, a bunch of guys started asking me questions about them and cause I knew the answers, they thought I owned them! About a dozen kids asked for my autograph! And yes, I gave them the autographs and went along with it, why not?
cool.gif

great pics. I've always wanted a dirt bike of my very own. 2 thumbs up for arena girl. she's hot
SHOCKED.gif

Back