Fastest you've driven your car

by a bike with NOS n some motor work....so StuckIB-dont worry, you can still get around your boy's C6

Yeah you may be right, don't worry, i'll post the vid when we find out!
super.gif

120 in my 98 Tahoe, and 146 (gps) in my 88 Conquest Tsi. Now I just go fast on the bike it gets there quicker!

my mazda 6 is limited to 120mph and when it hits the limiter it hits hard and drops by almost 10 mph!!! bastards!

Fastest in a car was 167mph in my RX7 twin turbo. That car was so very light. i would love to see what 200mph is like in a car. Mc or a Bugati would be nice, but i can not buy one this year.

I've seen 170 to 175 in the 01 vette I had but it had motor work. I sure would like to have that thing back.

Many years ago, a friend and I painted a Cosworth Vega for a guy. When we were done, we had to drive it around, of course. Never topped it out but that car was JUICY! Wish we'd 'a' done it.

--Wag--

Seen a guestimated 135 in both my 78 and 79 Firebirds. My 87 GT Stang 5 speed who knows, My cousins 85 350 TA was pegged in 5th with his speedo sittng on 140, I was cruisng beside him in 4th at 5 grand, still had a gear left and then some.........then the lights came on
SHOCKED.gif
and I found the end of fifth real fast, I have no idea how fast.........but it was fast enough as I made it home without the ticket.

I've taken my 3000GT up to 165 and hit fuel cut. With the new turbos and injectors, I'd like to see if it would get anywhere close to the 180 it's marked at.

About 144-147mph in some random girl's Toyota Supra turbo back in college on our way back from New Orleans. My buddy and the two girls were all asleep/passed out.

156 in my Corvette, still alot slower than on my bike  
biggrin.gif
. And both times were clocked at tracks  
super.gif

Back