yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Guess what this is...

carbon.jpg

One more pic...

carbon1.jpg

Ok, so Paul (GMbusa) and I went to Richmond, VA (1 hr-ish drive) to see Greg (Heavybusa) at Hooters so I could pick up a computer (thanks Greg!). So, Paul and I went to Sprockets, a bike shop down there, to kill some time before we met Greg at Hooters... Well,I happened to see a Carbon Fiber fender on the wall. Paul said "Lets just see what they want for it" so, to humor ourselves, I asked. The salesman said "It's probably $450, but I'll check to make sure"... well, he comes back after checking with his boss "$100 takes it, it's been sitting on the wall forever, he just wants it gone." The expression on my face must've changed dramatically, cause I was expecting about $300 minimum, so I wasn't planning on trying to get it, since I knew Paul sold them... Paul bought it for me since I didn't have the money, and he knew the 900 was selling this weekend, so I just paid him back for it. Now, I am the proud owner of a CF front fender! WOO HOO!!!

(mrninja9 @ Jan. 23 2007,17:06) bobo
What? You don't like the CF? Oh wait, thats right... You REALLY like the CF and deal I got on it...
tounge.gif

That's sweet.  I had a similar one but some azzhat hit my bike at Home Depot and didn't have the decency to stick around to tell me.  It's got some crush marks.  I still have it at home.  Might try to get it fixed at some point.  

Found a pic

fender1.jpg

Another

fender.jpg

(yamahor @ Jan. 23 2007,04:57) Guess what this is...

carbon.jpg

One more pic...

carbon1.jpg

Ok, so Paul (GMbusa) and I went to Richmond, VA (1 hr-ish drive) to see Greg (Heavybusa) at Hooters so I could pick up a computer (thanks Greg!). So, Paul and I went to Sprockets, a bike shop down there, to kill some time before we met Greg at Hooters... Well,I happened to see a Carbon Fiber fender on the wall.  Paul said "Lets just see what they want for it" so, to humor ourselves, I asked. The salesman said "It's probably $450, but I'll check to make sure"... well, he comes back after checking with his boss "$100 takes it, it's been sitting on the wall forever, he just wants it gone." The expression on my face must've changed dramatically, cause I was expecting about $300 minimum, so I wasn't planning on trying to get it, since I knew Paul sold them... Paul bought it for me since I didn't have the money, and he knew the 900 was selling this weekend, so I just paid him back for it. Now, I am the proud owner of a CF front fender! WOO HOO!!!
crazy.gif
Ugh, i guess yamahor and I do hangout alittle too much. After reading this it sounded like a couple out shopping.
crazy.gif

Ah, who cares, it's good to have friends to hangout with.
beerchug.gif
Ben's like the brother i never wanted.
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

(mrninja9 @ Jan. 23 2007,17:12) no you should take it off  ship it to me  would match mine better
Not when I'm done with my plans... I may have said too much already...

(GMbusa @ Jan. 23 2007,17:23)
(yamahor @ Jan. 23 2007,04:57) Guess what this is...

carbon.jpg

One more pic...

carbon1.jpg

Ok, so Paul (GMbusa) and I went to Richmond, VA (1 hr-ish drive) to see Greg (Heavybusa) at Hooters so I could pick up a computer (thanks Greg!). So, Paul and I went to Sprockets, a bike shop down there, to kill some time before we met Greg at Hooters... Well,I happened to see a Carbon Fiber fender on the wall.  Paul said "Lets just see what they want for it" so, to humor ourselves, I asked. The salesman said "It's probably $450, but I'll check to make sure"... well, he comes back after checking with his boss "$100 takes it, it's been sitting on the wall forever, he just wants it gone." The expression on my face must've changed dramatically, cause I was expecting about $300 minimum, so I wasn't planning on trying to get it, since I knew Paul sold them... Paul bought it for me since I didn't have the money, and he knew the 900 was selling this weekend, so I just paid him back for it. Now, I am the proud owner of a CF front fender! WOO HOO!!!
crazy.gif
 Ugh, i guess yamahor and I do hangout alittle too much.  After reading this it sounded like a couple out shopping.  
crazy.gif

Ah, who cares, it's good to have friends to hangout with.  
beerchug.gif
 Ben's like the brother i never wanted.  
laugh.gif
EEWWW!!! It does kinda sound like that now that you mention it...

Oh well, Thanks Paul, It's Great to have friends like you.

crazy.gif

Back