GEN X TURBOSYSTEM

NLR

Registered
well as you all know I have been working on a turbosystem for a long time. I have been very busy in the past months relocating and setting up these systems. Im pleased to show some pictures of my product. I have gone to great lengths to put a big distance between NLR and the rest of the manufactures. Here are some of the components. I will soon have a complete system layout, just been really busy installing and making jigs etc.
The GEN X kits will be offered in numerous formats.
from an entry level kit to full standalone race systems. One thing we will not be doing is secondary injection on the GEN X systems.
I have designed this system to be totally upgradable thus the customer does not have to sell a system to upgrade.
the entry level kits will include a billet manifold and an aftermarket gate.
Currently I am finishing up with the full race format. These will be offered in non intercooled , air to air or ice cooled.
Hope you like it....I have been at it for over a year!

the wastegate pictured is a 42mm innovative gate custom made with a short cap . The base a ceramic coated and the rest is all stainless steel

<!--EDIT|NLR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074392733 -->

1111.JPG

this is what it looks like on the bike. This is a older style wastegate and header. Dump pipes will be close as well

set_up_2.JPG

Wow!! very nice work.  
Really nice the way you put it together.

Looks like maybe that could be my next system in the future.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074400383 -->

Man that system is awesome...Think I'll print a pic and put it on my wish wall...
evil.gif

Here are some of the components. I will soon have a complete system layout, just been really busy installing and making jigs etc

price will be very reasonable. Priced about the same as other kits on the market.

I will have complete kit pics shortly..stay tuned.

Here are some of the components. I will soon have a complete system layout, just been really busy installing and making jigs etc

price will be very reasonable. Priced about the same as other kits on the market.

I will have complete kit pics shortly..stay tuned.
Sounds good.

the race systems feature a aftermarket dfi and ignition system. Dual ball bearing turbo(big) and larger injectors and a whole bunch of other nic nacs. The other systems will be offered as an entry level bolt on kit and an upgraded version with injectors and billet rails etc. The turbo from the entry level kit to the upgraded kit wont need to be chamnged so youll have plenty of air flow.
seb

Back