Who hates gold wheels?

What wheels do you prefer

• Total voters

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Maaan, I see so many people who really do not like the gold wheels on the Gen II. I love gold wheels.

I really don't like chrome for personal preference, and I think gold is a good color that goes with about any color bike. Looks good on everyone elses bike, but never have put one piece of chrome on my own bike.

I even powder coat wheels gold in the past. I would trade a set of black for gold in a heart beat if someone is local to VA. Wouldn't really want to pay shipping cross country for them though.

Anyway, just curious...I think the votes are going to be toward hating the stock gold wheel.

PS...if anyone does want to trade a set of black for gold, I'll be at Maxton Sept 19-20. Let me know ahead of time so I can bring them. It's my street set with a worn set of 2CT's attached. I'll be taking the wheels off in another week or so and swapping out getting it ready to run.

If anyone does want to consider a trade at Maxton...mine are in good shape and are run every time I ride (street) but have a couple scratches from changing tires and wheel weights.

I like the blue busa with black rims better then the gold... my friend traded for the black ones. Gold ones went for a core for the chrome rims... just a bit late for a swap.

But I like 'em both where used properly.

I often wonder what the Black/Charcoal '08 would look like (in person) with the gold wheels.

Kinda subjective, that's for sure! :beerchug:

Depends on the color of the bike. I would like to see what a set of golds would look like on mine, but the black looks good too.

If anyone does want to consider a trade at Maxton...mine are in good shape and are run every time I ride (street) but have a couple scratches from changing tires and wheel weights.

got a set of gold up for grabs. just about to go get them powder coated but if you are interested. I live in tennessee. shipping should not be too bad.

I wonder how gold would look on black/orange. Never seen that one done before.

Theres a blue Gen II with gold wheels I drive by weekly and drool over, always parked along the main highway in Ithaca, NY. Looks SWEET in person...never cared for it in pictures.

Other than my last bike being dark blue, the gold wheels were the biggest deal breaker for me.:moon:

I didn't like the gold on mine so I traded for the black. I like it much better and a little chain lube dosen't show

Back