Wow I hate to think how much u have spent on ur beauty well worth it I'm sure, would love to take that for a spin round the track :laugh:will definitely try and get my bike a bit closer to your spec might take me a few years yet to get there, I enjoy doing the busa so much more than a regular sport bike raced a few different bikes and love doing them up just something that bit more special about the hayabusa. Have to say yours is the best I have seen yet and all the mods your doing are just spot on very impressive. if u have any more pics close up would love to see them nice talking to you:beerchug:

A lot would be the $ amount bro , to be honest I haven't really added it up on paper , just tallied some numbers in my head :rolleyes: . That's why I am eventually just going to have to get another Gen 2 , so I can spread the invested $ on 2 rides .
I think you would like this bike around a track , for it would be more of the same good thing , first thing I mentioned to a mate when I saw your track footage was 'imagine this bloke running my thing , but set up for him '.... :shocked::)
A bit down the track this L2 machine will be in for some mild engine work , which I would like to see result in somewhere over 200bhp , then this street special be done !! :rolleyes:
I just swapped out the Ohlins front ends , she is now sporting my freshly setup stealth set , so I will be posting up some more pics soon from next ride . I have to get a new camera , so I can get close ups easier , right now the cheap mobile ph is being used !!

A lot would be the $ amount bro , to be honest I haven't really added it up on paper , just tallied some numbers in my head :rolleyes: . That's why I am eventually just going to have to get another Gen 2 , so I can spread the invested $ on 2 rides .
I think you would like this bike around a track , for it would be more of the same good thing , first thing I mentioned to a mate when I saw your track footage was 'imagine this bloke running my thing , but set up for him '.... :shocked::)
A bit down the track this L2 machine will be in for some mild engine work , which I would like to see result in somewhere over 200bhp , then this street special be done !! :rolleyes:
I just swapped out the Ohlins front ends , she is now sporting my freshly setup stealth set , so I will be posting up some more pics soon from next ride . I have to get a new camera , so I can get close ups easier , right now the cheap mobile ph is being used !!
All sounds good you sound like u really enjoy the work for me that is as enjoyable as the riding , they are never ending to do things to but in a good way except for on the wallet. Looking forward to seeing more pics only thing is it keep making me what to do more to mine. Best thing with them is u can get a stock bike and have all the fun of doing them up to high spec for less than u pay for a new stock 1000cc which everyone has these days .

Media information

Album
Toads L2
Added by
ROADTOAD1340
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Device