Forgot to hook up the rear seat cable with hump on

BurbankBusaBoy

Registered
Yeah one of those things i read and said im never gonna do that......well...installed scorpio SR-i500se alarm... and the damn thing works awesome, but on re-assyembly i attached my hump trunk and forgot to hook up the rear lock cable...... i know theres a how to on this but i just cant find it...so if someone can link me please..thanks guys....BBB

well I made the same mistake before....But I have an aftermarket undertall..simple fix pop rivots off....push up and voila....after snaking my hand around find the cable pull the end of it and it should pop up.

If you don't have undertail....maybe taking the front seat off and try to snake your hand under that way

Dayum that sux's BBB i know it has been poted here before, did you try to do a search?

Yeah i searched it like 20 times "rear seat locked" "Trunk Locked""rear seat Lock Unattached" all kinds of combos and nothing....plus i have a stock undertail and i un hooked the cable at the lock so even if i can get a hold of the cable with like super long pliers through the front seat like right now it wouldnt matter cause the cable goes to the key part of the lock....i have the front seat off and that little piece of body work with the two pop locks off (behind the front seat), and if i look up in there with a flash light, i can see the lock assembly but i tryed a hanger everything and no dice...i remembered u had to drill a hole and ive drilled twice and dont see squat so ima wait for someone who knows for sure.........
damn love the alarm so far though.....bitter flippin sweet man.....Icemans step by step scorpio SR-i500se alarm install ROCKS!!!!!SOOO HELPFULLLL.....;

I CUT, and i am now in the market for an undertail.......100mph tape now acts as a piece of my rear inner fender
cool.gif
Alarm kix major A$$.....love it....

I put elctric tape across the latch before disconnecting the cable and do not take it back off until the cable is connected again. That way I can't put the hump or seat on while the cable is disconnected.

Yeah its funny, i hooked it up and then forgot to plug something or other in, so i had to unhook it and take the tail back off and going back together i just rushed....it was a silly mistake which hopefully wont happen again.....=)

Back