TANK COVERS

effyzx

Registered

iam still looking for a tank cover for my white GEN3 , bagster will now make one but are a lot more expensive than the black ones for some reason?? i have aqlways used bagster tank covers and still have my bagster tank bag, i see top sellerie are now doing them also , i have never tried the top sellerie tank covers , what are they like ?does any bagster tank bag fit them ?? any feedback would be grateful , like i see the top sellerie is a cheaper alternative , about an 18 day turn around i think ,thanks

Big fan of the 3M Paint Protection film, at least until you find what your looking for. In combination with the Tech Spec grippers this has been protecting my tank from the Tank Bag Buckle, Battery Tender pigtail etc. for a long time now!
1651246043318.png

Big fan of the 3M Paint Protection film, at least until you find what your looking for. In combination with the Tech Spec grippers this has been protecting my tank from the Tank Bag Buckle, Battery Tender pigtail etc. for a long time now!
View attachment 1650277

I've been wondering why more people don't do PPF on the tank. I wonder if they make precut pieces we can install ourselves, like they do for cars.

iam still looking for a tank cover for my white GEN3 , bagster will now make one but are a lot more expensive than the black ones for some reason?? i have aqlways used bagster tank covers and still have my bagster tank bag, i see top sellerie are now doing them also , i have never tried the top sellerie tank covers , what are they like ?does any bagster tank bag fit them ?? any feedback would be grateful , like i see the top sellerie is a cheaper alternative , about an 18 day turn around i think ,thanks
Ask Kees, he'd know.

I've been wondering why more people don't do PPF on the tank. I wonder if they make precut pieces we can install ourselves, like they do for cars.

Consider the past few years, as well as the tech and it's cost, plus access to enough different bikes to make a buck...vs a guy like, say...you.
Who might take on that project too?
Sell a few on a forum for a couple gens?

yes the black is nice , this is what i want in white but dont knopw why the want a lot more money for the white one ??? it never used to work like that

It's raw materials, pigments, and availibility.
Many manufacturing markets are still experiencing this.
It literally costs more to make a white one.

Consider the past few years, as well as the tech and it's cost, plus access to enough different bikes to make a buck...vs a guy like, say...you.
Who might take on that project too?
Sell a few on a forum for a couple gens?

You have a point and spot on for something I could do. Unsure if my vinyl cutter can handle the thickness of PPF, but I think it can as long as the width isn't longer than 12"

What site are you seeing the white ones on?

Back