Hahn relacement

Dnyce

Registered
Just a quick question, I see so many threads on the Hahn turbo being shitty, while it’s mostly customer service, I never saw any threads on what turbo would be a replacement or upgrade, other than “sell it and buy rcc.

Is there another turbo that bolts up to the header That you guys know of? T35 or something? I have the replacement header so it’s worth keeping imo-and nothings wrong with my turbo but it be nice to have a back up or spare.

I am not sure about a direct fit But I know at one time Hahn offered a "bigger" turbo
Charge tube and exhaust need to be in pretty much the same place

the three hahn kits I have interacted with were perfectly fine kits
VERY VERY streetable
How hard are you leaning on it? Put a wastegate control on it, add meth injection,race fuel and turn it up into the 20's Sure other kits may make more power at same boost and BLA BLA BLA
24-26 PSI with any kit is fun
My Ghetto header GT2876 Boost unlimited mongrel kit made 382 with a FMU. it WAS A BLAST
New kit makes same power at WAY less Boost,

I know there’s a super 20 and a shootout 20, but they all need the external wastegate mod. Mine already has it, and 15-20lbs should put me where I want to be on vp 98 fuel.

But if I’ve learned anything in racing, it’s always have a spare.

I’ve been reading the site all day since yesterday and the best answer I found is the flange is probably different than a t3/t4.

I know there’s a super 20 and a shootout 20, but they all need the external wastegate mod. Mine already has it, and 15-20lbs should put me where I want to be on vp 98 fuel.

But if I’ve learned anything in racing, it’s always have a spare.

I’ve been reading the site all day since yesterday and the best answer I found is the flange is probably different than a t3/t4.
remember there is really very little that can go wrong with a turbo
and you can always send it out for rebuild

Back