Did a stupid run today

with three FASTER buddies
14 miles 1100ft climbing all trails, 8:18 pace
now I feel green and nauseous Love it:(
I don't feel well just reading that...
puke.gif

:thumbsup:
Rubb.

I couldn't run 14 miles if the boogeyman himself was chasing me. At my athletic peak I was a hurdler and sprinter, even then when I could run about a 6 minute pace I couldn't have ran 14! We used to tease the distance runners on my college team and tell them that if they could run faster they wouldn't have to run so far....

@202mphbusa
if you wanna increase your feeling (and speed)
drop the busa´s nose 15 mm, lift her rear 20 mm, use a 190/55 instead of a 190/50, mount a superbike bar and radial pumps - best hint / advice i can give.
So modified I (62 years old now) rode my ´00 busa last year 360 km through the alps (Grenoble / Nice) - all pure country roads and the longest straight was less than 100 m long - really awesome - hundreds of corners. :thumbsup:

@202mphbusa
if you wanna increase your feeling (and speed)
drop the busa´s nose 15 mm, lift her rear 20 mm, use a 190/55 instead of a 190/50, mount a superbike bar and radial pumps - best hint / advice i can give.
So modified I (62 years old now) rode my ´00 busa last year 360 km through the alps (Grenoble / Nice) - all pure country roads and the longest straight was less than 100 m long - really awesome - hundreds of corners. :thumbsup:
aaaah. . . . he was referring to running, not riding :popcorn:

Back