Tail decals-can't find 'em….

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Looked on both Cda and International ebay, looked on both Amazons and can't find GSX1340R tail decals anywhere.

With all the virus lockdown in effect the local decal shops are closed and to be honest, unless they know the exact size of the decal I want, it's a process to get them done.

I think getting a set of decals with the 1340 in yellow would break up the tail of my Bumblebee somewhat.

I got a set of 1340 decals in yellow before but there was no "GSX...R" with them and the 1340 was kind of big-looked awful honestly.

It's because God hates stickers on vehicles....
Not if you call them DECALS. The right pronunciation must be used when talking about them amongst yer Bro's for the practice to be socially acceptable however.Without a Google cheat the way to say it is:
dee-kal....not deck-all. 10-4? and althou in theory,a sticker is supposed to be of higher quality than a decal. Its just that sticker sounds juvenile and a bit ghey.
Now quick,somebody hide me before the all knowing master of the English language comes along with his wonderful insights....
WuzzaCBX-rated.
Rubb.

Looked on both Cda and International ebay, looked on both Amazons and can't find GSX1340R tail decals anywhere.

With all the virus lockdown in effect the local decal shops are closed and to be honest, unless they know the exact size of the decal I want, it's a process to get them done.

I think getting a set of decals with the 1340 in yellow would break up the tail of my Bumblebee somewhat.

I got a set of 1340 decals in yellow before but there was no "GSX...R" with them and the 1340 was kind of big-looked awful honestly.
I was in the market for some rim tape (call 'em stickers or decals) for the big fatt azzed tire on my Busa. Started chatting back and forth with this guy who seemed to have great knowledge about making just about anything sticker/decal/grafx related.
Hopefully mem serves and I have the right guy.The Guy
Rubb.

Not if you call them DECALS. The right pronunciation must be used when talking about them amongst yer Bro's for the practice to be socially acceptable however.Without a Google cheat the way to say it is:
dee-kal....not deck-all. 10-4? and althou in theory,a sticker is supposed to be of higher quality than a decal. Its just that sticker sounds juvenile and a bit ghey.
Now quick,somebody hide me before the all knowing master of the English language comes along with his wonderful insights....
WuzzaCBX-rated.
Rubb.
That's ok, he'll like the decals I will put on it....
You guys can call em what you want. They stick to the vehicle, right? And they're not painted or powdercoated, right?
Then my dear friends, they're stickers. And as such, the good Lord told me He hates them. Especially factory looking ones.....

I took the stickers/decals off my old 08 and regretted it.
Ne.JPG

Search Frame Cover under an official parts list.
heres a section and the decal is no 2
This is Fowlers in the UK
Thanks, am looking for the GSX1340R decals though...

I have a question out to the ebay seller but he has yet to respond.

Back