Drive cush help!

Impalabowwow

Registered
Hey guys. I'm a long time member, but had to reregister so I show up as new. Can anybody tell me where I can find this size drive cush? They are just like RC Components, but larger. The wheel is an American Metal Works (AMW), but they have been out of business for a long time. Picture is my bad one over top of a RC Components one. Help!

20200407_184338.jpg

39632.jpeg

Hey guys. I'm a long time member, but had to reregister so I show up as new. Can anybody tell me where I can find this size drive cush? They are just like RC Components, but larger. The wheel is an American Metal Works (AMW), but they have been out of business for a long time. Picture is my bad one over top of a RC Components one. Help!

View attachment 1616433

View attachment 1616434

not sure that is the exact same or even if they still have them.........worth a shot,,,,,,,,,good luck.

fyi they were made of neoprene rubber, and cut on a waterjet. Also you are correct about the durometer of 80. I only have a few that I just happened to stumble onto while moving this last week. However I could make a 3D model and CAD drawing of these that someone could use to cut some more if someone needs more than I have.

Last edited:
Back