How To Book?

No. The good news is that the people here are "the book" and will gladly tell you everything they know.

There are an infinite number of combinations of engine setup and they are all dependent on what type of racing and what times do you want to hit or what specific level of horsepower you want to produce.

Feel free to introduce yourself, show us your bike, and fill us in on what you would like to do.

There is so much risk in engine building. It can help to have a good builder who has decades of details in their mind about the assembly. Do you have experience with this and want to build the engine yourself?

Just wondering if you can buy a book on preparing the Hayabusa engine for racing?
Thanks in advance.
There's nothing special about a Busa motor really, it's pretty standard fare. If you're looking for more power there are plenty of options from basic tuning to ridiculous power output. If you're satisfied with the stock levels of power, basic maintenance and upkeep will literally get you hundreds of thousands of miles.

There's nothing special about a Busa motor really, it's pretty standard fare. If you're looking for more power there are plenty of options from basic tuning to ridiculous power output. If you're satisfied with the stock levels of power, basic maintenance and upkeep will literally get you hundreds of thousands of miles.

I had to stop myself from responding with "start it and warm it up" lol.

Just wondering if you can buy a book on preparing the Hayabusa engine for racing?
Thanks in advance.
Like was said, take a hop over to new members and introduce you and your bike..

And like was said a few times, it all depends on which type of racing you are doing as to how to prep your engine or suspension.

Thanks in advance.
Bookish knowledge isn't as much authentic as practical work. Instead of learning or cramming from any article or published post you must spent some time in practical works or videos clips should be preferred.

How are you coming across such old threads today? :laugh:

I also want to remind people to RTFM. Read The Fn Manual. So many questions people post can be answered by looking up the answer in the service manual. The old psuedo alpha male talk of “men don’t read the manual” is dumb. Read the manual.

Like you said though, I also prefer learning from videos and like to see the people talking.

Back