Yani Shiki grab bar...where to find one

Like this...

Rubb.

Yani Shiki's website is hard to navigate. :banghead:
How tuff do they have to make it?
Rubb.

See pic above .
Thanks,I'll go do a search,I just couldn,t find a search bar.
Rubb.

None for Gen II. And I already gave my stock black one away,for the cost of shipping. :banghead:
Ahhh when plans fail.:redface:
Rubb.

Only ones I could find for gen2 are chrome
You are da man Dopey. :bowdown: Thanks.
Now it is decision time. What I mean is,my theme for the black bastid is not to have one piece of chrome,been there,done that.Plus I love the blacked out look.A small fortune was spent on black anodizing every thing,even things you cant see like the turbo plenum.THis could be a costly idea,but I love these grab bars. DE-chrome,black anodize them.What do you think?

Rubb.

DOH! Just got off the phone with Yani Shiki in Florida. No longer available.:banghead:
I guess I jumped the gun giving mine away. Double DOH DOH.

and double...:banghead::banghead:

Let me check the shop Rubb, no promises but it’s not outside the realm of possibilities I’ve got a spare OEM Gen2. Will look in a bit...

You are da man Dopey. :bowdown: Thanks.
Now it is decision time. What I mean is,my theme for the black bastid is not to have one piece of chrome,been there,done that.Plus I love the blacked out look.A small fortune was spent on black anodizing every thing,even things you cant see like the turbo plenum.THis could be a costly idea,but I love these grab bars. DE-chrome,black anodize them.What do you think?

Rubb.
Just using Google and typing in 2014 hayabusa grab rails I came across some similar and alot cheaper on Ebay but I think they were all diamond cut or chrome

Let me check the shop Rubb, no promises but it’s not outside the realm of possibilities I’ve got a spare OEM Gen2. Will look in a bit...
Would be awesome.I plan to order one but,they have a list of what year they are available for,big list like 2008 to 2015,but the 2010 is missing from the list.I dunno why. So I could totally use yers for now,so I can carry passengers.
I could pass it on like I did with mine or send it back to you when it becomes not needed.
Thanks Bro,Rubb.

I would say if it fits an 08 it will fit your 2010. No differences in sub frames that I have ever heard of. I have bought alot of parts that only listed 08 and they fit my 2012 just fine.

Would be awesome.I plan to order one but,they have a list of what year they are available for,big list like 2008 to 2015,but the 2010 is missing from the list.I dunno why. So I could totally use yers for now,so I can carry passengers.
I could pass it on like I did with mine or send it back to you when it becomes not needed.
Thanks Bro,Rubb.
Gen 2 are the same that's why I just used my year when looking them up... :thumbsup:

I would say if it fits an 08 it will fit your 2010. No differences in sub frames that I have ever heard of. I have bought alot of parts that only listed 08 and they fit my 2012 just fine.
Yup what he said:banana:

Rubb not a problem on my end if you need yours back !!! Mail has not arrived yet and there are DEFINITELY no hard feelings so let me know what works for you as my plans are long term.
My insurance policy does not technically allow passengers on this bike so I was just looking for something to mod into a small luggage rack.......

Back