Perhaps We Need To Start A Gen 3 Thread *

#2021Gen3Hayabusa ~ #GoodLuckSelling2020Models ~ #THEoRg *

#2021Gen3Hayabusa ~ #GoodLuckSelling2020Models ~ #THEoRg *

The f*uck is he talking about...It took me 1 minute to figure out the language this guy is speaking. I have a accent too....but those Indian guys make NO effort whatsoever to try to speak proper english..:banghead:

Oh and of course the "Gen3" in this video is still BS.

A lot of wishing and hoping going on....when I see something from Suzuki saying a gen 3 is going to be released, I'll read that otherwise...…...not going to worry about it.

I honestly can't see Suzuki pursuing a gen 3 version of the Hayabusa but I could be wrong...it has been know to happen from time to time.

Probably old news/rumor, but gotta hold out a little hope that there will be a new model.

So, a lil bigger, possibly a semi auto tranny and added electronics which also means more weight. Where’s the yawn emoji?

Probably old news/rumor, but gotta hold out a little hope that there will be a new model.

Kawi already has a 1440 bike so making the Hayabusa a 1440 would put it on the same playing field as the current ZX14R...all Kawi has to do is bump their bike up just a bit to retain dominance...

I sure hope Suzuki doesn't see this as the answer to being on top.

I thought Kawasaki was ending the ZX-14 with the next Euro regs. I thought they were going to let the liter supercharged H bikes be the top of the hyper-bike line. If that is in fact true and Suzuki has the lone big bore, that will be interesting. I know people here don't generally like electronics but once you have experienced well executed rider aids it's hard to go back to mechanical.

I thought Kawasaki was ending the ZX-14 with the next Euro regs. I thought they were going to let the liter supercharged H bikes be the top of the hyper-bike line. If that is in fact true and Suzuki has the lone big bore, that will be interesting. I know people here don't generally like electronics but once you have experienced well executed rider aids it's hard to go back to mechanical.
New rumour to start is Honda will re-make the Super Blackbird...

So if it’s true Suzuki is getting these patents for the Hayabusa,then how could there be any doubt there’s not going to be a gen 3 or updated hayabusa coming soon?

So if it’s true Suzuki is getting these patents for the Hayabusa,then how could there be any doubt there’s not going to be a gen 3 or updated hayabusa coming soon?

Patents last a long while and to ensure they’ll prevent anyone from using their design they want to secure their patents way ahead of time even if they have no concrete plans to use it themselves.

Patents last a long while and to ensure they’ll prevent anyone from using their design they want to secure their patents way ahead of time even if they have no concrete plans to use it themselves.
I imagine a flurry of Gen 3 rumours will be forthcoming once we get close to the 2021 model year releases...

I imagine a flurry of Gen 3 rumours will be forthcoming once we get close to the 2021 model year releases...

It would have to be a spectacular bike to interest me personally and I think Suzuki missed the boat for an ideal 20th anniversary model in 2019. The LE version woulda/coulda had the copper/silver from the original. With appropriate upgrades (that) model woulda interested me greatly. But, mine will be 14 in ten days and still gets down the road. :D

The f*uck is he talking about...It took me 1 minute to figure out the language this guy is speaking. I have a accent too....but those Indian guys make NO effort whatsoever to try to speak proper english..:banghead:

Oh and of course the "Gen3" in this video is still BS.

Since the Hayabusa is now being built in India, I'm not surprised the Indians are talking about a Gen3. It's one of the only places that the bike is still relevant.

It would have to be a spectacular bike to interest me personally and I think Suzuki missed the boat for an ideal 20th anniversary model in 2019. The LE version woulda/coulda had the copper/silver from the original. With appropriate upgrades (that) model woulda interested me greatly. But, mine will be 14 in ten days and still gets down the road. :D
Suzuki definitely messed that one up....a 20th anniversary bike would have been the ticket.

Back