Motorcycle Grips.

Those are aftermarket grips usually used on choppers and HD. They are rock solid. They are from Emgo.Junk basically. You half to pound them on with a rubber mallet. Cut all the metal off with a dremel tool and work from there. There are no screws or allen keys. The air idea wont work.They are super tight fitting even without glue. Just basterdize them. Cut,hammer,pull,repeat.

RSD.
Ohh okay gotcha thanks bro. Appreciate the help.

Update everyone we got the old grips off and the new grips on. Just with some team work make the dream work lol. My boy slowly started twisting on the left grip and it came off off.

9FEEA2C9-3EA4-471B-925B-E124BD083C62.jpeg

36C6AE2E-BCCB-4EF5-93F6-520D937CBE7F.jpeg

Cut all the metal off with a dremel tool and work from there.

That was my suggestion too. A dremmel with a thin grinder wheel and the special bit that holds grinder wheels. Cut a line straight across lengthwise. You may need a few grinder wheels because they will wear out. If those are glued on, they will never pull off. I do not think any grips with metal (even the rubber /aluminum ones like D3s will come off. I plan to cut those off with a dremmel when I remove mine because they were harder than heck to get on there. Metal won't stretch or expand so it's gotta be cut.

"Update everyone we got the old grips off and the new grips on. Just with some team work make the dream work lol. My boy slowly started twisting on the left grip and it came off off."

Oh----well good for you guys!! I'm still keeping my dremmel ready when I remove mine.

I need new grips I put a quick turn throttle on my busa and when I put stock grip back on its moves a lil bit especially when it’s hot out. I wish I remember the brand I had on my r1 they were great my hands would pretty much stick to them

I need new grips I put a quick turn throttle on my busa and when I put stock grip back on its moves a lil bit especially when it’s hot out. I wish I remember the brand I had on my r1 they were great my hands would pretty much stick to them

If the grip moves on the tube, take it off, spray the inside with hair spray, and slide it back on. No more moving around after that.

Back