Impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump

Arch, last time I will mention this, because you are very fixed in your way of thinking.
To me racism means simply looking at people differently when their origins originated from different geographical regions. Someone who is not racist looks at people for who they are and what values they have, irrespective of where their DNA originated thousands of years ago.
So, in my book and to my values anyone who distinguishes people by their colors is racist and anyone who refers to “whites”, “blacks” and “colored” in written or spoken language has a degree of racism, however minor it may be.
When you experience it you'll understand the definition a little better. But rather than invent a definition you are comfortable with, the word is in the dictionary you know:

"a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

When you experience it you'll understand the definition a little better. But rather than invent a definition you are comfortable with, the word is in the dictionary you know:

"a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

That definition is pretty much in line with what I posted.
How do you know I have not experienced it?
Has one of your children (recently) ever experienced having her paper torn up and asked to leave the exam room, because she was the only one in there with a lighter skin?
In short, you have no idea what racism is and that it can go both ways, not only from those you describe as white.

By your definitions everyone is a racist. Even you jelly and arch :) You can not say you have never been mad at or shown disdain at someone "different" than you. History will repeat itself it always does. Watch the day the earth stood still. There are so many truths to that movie.

By your definitions everyone is a racist. Even you jelly and arch :) You can not say you have never been mad at or shown disdain at someone "different" than you. History will repeat itself it always does. Watch the day the earth stood still. There are so many truths to that movie.
Different because of physical appearance???
Yes I can honestly say that has never ever made me mad.
Just a little bit of background about racism which you folks have never experienced:

My daughter is a very successful career woman, through hard work, blood sweat and tears she acquired a medium sized ranch, which is the love of her life. She has decided to move to Canada and start a new life from scratch, because her ranch has been marked for repossession without compensation, due to the color of her skin.

That definition is pretty much in line with what I posted.
How do you know I have not experienced it?
Has one of your children (recently) ever experienced having her paper torn up and asked to leave the exam room, because she was the only one in there with a lighter skin?
In short, you have no idea what racism is and that it can go both ways, not only from those you describe as white.
Ok bro maybe you're not going to get this but I'm not going to waste any more time with a nut that's telling me I'm the racist. Think what you wish, it's a free country for now.

Different because of physical appearance???
Yes I can honestly say that has never ever made me mad.
Just a little bit of background about racism which you folks have never experienced:

My daughter is a very successful career woman, through hard work, blood sweat and tears she acquired a medium sized ranch, which is the love of her life. She has decided to move to Canada and start a new life from scratch, because her ranch has been marked for repossession without compensation, due to the color of her skin.
Repossession due to skin color?

That is a funny spin Jelly. Obama didn't go dirty because he didn't have to. Besides the first thing people would have said is he was unfit for office. Trump is dirty because he is dumb and that's his only weapon. It works because only a white guy could do what he is doing and not get run out of Washington, yet anyway.

Wow. Quite a racist statement. Sad....

Well actually I was about to
respond to you bringing
your daughter into this ,
but I figured it being
your daughter and all
I would just walk away .

:super:

#LoveOfaFather ~ #PerfectFatherDaughterSong ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Did we hit a sensitive spot there?
No worries, a lot of folks can’t handle a debate when facts stack against them.
HI. I know I will be in trouble for this. We have to get rid of Trump. We all know that the woke democrats are the smartest people in the world and they know what is best for the dumb people. All we have to do is scrap the Constition and the Bill of Rights. Then we can make the smartest person in the world our King. It would be AOC because she knows the world will end in 12 years! And she knows how to fix it! we just give the government all our money. Like make the tax rate 97%. Tare down all the houses kill all the cows stop using gas and oil. OH! Now we are all broke, starving, freezing and homeless! What went wrong?

Back