2019 Suzuki Hayabusa

Nbsquirrel2

Registered
So I purchased a 2019 Busa earlier this Summer... BAD ASS BIKE!!! Anyway, I plan on bringing the HP up a little over the Winter. Starting with a full exhaust system. All my street drag buddies suggest going with a full Brock's 4-2-1 system. Any suggestions???

Resized_20190806_200529.jpeg

So I purchased a 2019 Busa earlier this Summer... BAD ASS BIKE!!! Anyway, I plan on bringing the HP up a little over the Winter. Starting with a full exhaust system. All my street drag buddies suggest going with a full Brock's 4-2-1 system. Any suggestions???

View attachment 1607961
Exhaust is a highly subjective and personal thing, a 4,2,1 gives you weight reduction, easier access to the chain and added power. I won’t get into the semantics of which to get based upon power as they are not gonna be that different from each other and 90% of the guys out here won’t extract what difference they make in the first place. If you like the look and sound go for it

Looking at your bike I do think it will look better with an exhaust taking up that empty area by the swingarm

Brock's make power, but you'll pay for it. Any of the major brands are real close to each other in terms of power, they differ in sound, looks and price. Price is obviously a sticking point for most people, I try to look at things in terms of value for money rather than outright costs. In other words, is brand X worth the added cost over brand Y?
Sound and looks are purely subjective, so you'll get a million opinions about them.

Brock's make power, but you'll pay for it. Any of the major brands are real close to each other in terms of power, they differ in sound, looks and price. Price is obviously a sticking point for most people, I try to look at things in terms of value for money rather than outright costs. In other words, is brand X worth the added cost over brand Y?
Sound and looks are purely subjective, so you'll get a million opinions about them.
Thanks for the input! I'm almost positive I will end up going with the 20" Brock's Sidewinder setup! I absolutely love the sound and looks of this system.

Thanks for the input! I'm almost positive I will end up going with the 20" Brock's Sidewinder setup! I absolutely love the sound and looks of this system.
A sidewinder will limit your ability to turn right, to the point where it's annoying. On a street bike you will get almost the same power from a street meg for example, without the hassle. In my opinion the 4-2-1 design detracts from the purpose of a sidewinder, I ran a Muzzy 4-1 before deciding to put a turbo on the bike. A sidewinder looks badass, sounds incredible and makes power, but if you street ride more than you drag race I think you'll do better with a full system. You said you like Brock's products, look at the numbers for the sidewinder and street meg or alien head and then decide.

Bike looks good although I'm not a fan of the stretch. Also, there is a really nice dual Brocks setup listed for sale on here for a really great price.

Back