Profile Picture..

Dj Bussa

Registered
I am trying to add a picture to my profile, But it won't let me.. Is there a time frame to do this? Or because I'm A New be!

If ugly was the criteria there would be a lot less pics on here.....
Yep I'm Fugley!!!

Z06 10-22-2016 Me- Holly 009.JPG

Donnie & 2012 Road King 6-13 006.JPG

A Corvette would be much more attractive to the ladies than a Hayabusa any day….

I can't imagine any lady of my vintage wanting to sit on the back of my bike but that being said, the one lady of my vintage I have to make happy seems the happiest in my pick up truck

I am trying to add a picture to my profile, But it won't let me.. Is there a time frame to do this? Or because I'm A New be!
Im not sure on having to up your post count but there had been issues with changing avatar pics recently. I know I tried when gixxerhp said he couldn't change his to change and I couldn't get mine to change either. Not sure if @captain ever got that issue fixed or not.

I believe he said it was a code issue or something like that. I can’t change mine either.
Well, I'm real glad I have got a avatar up there that I really like, was recently gonna change it but didn't try in the end . . I'll just leave mine as it is.
Everytime I see the avatar of anyone with a single letter being the first initial of their name, I instantly think . . 'NEWBIE' lmao.
Now I'll have to check their post count to know for sure!

that's my issue there, when I go into my profile and attempt to change it I get this error message;

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I was reading around and it seems other people have same issue but, was this ever resolved?

that's my issue there, when I go into my profile and attempt to change it I get this error message;

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I was reading around and it seems other people have same issue but, was this ever resolved?
Any resolution, I’m getting the same error message?

Back